Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Are you happy or satisfied with yourself?

I know we are our own worst critics. We see our flaws more so then anyone else. I, for one, do not see myself as being a really good looking guy. As a matter of fact I tend to put my looks down too much and Im also very hard on myself. But in the same breathe I won't say Im the ugliest guy in the world either. I have a great personality and people usually warm up to me very fast once I get past my shyness.

There's so much I want to physically change about my looks. It's funny how celeb's can go to a plastic surgeon and change what they don't like about their appearance. Take Jennifer Aniston for example. Has anyone noticed her sharp chin is now more rounded out?



What it must be like to be really good looking and to know that you are very desirable. Im just an average looking guy, nothing special. I wonder though, could I find that beautiful woman that I dream about? Am I good enough to have her? My doubts and fears over take me.. and I stall not willing to place myself out there to dare to chance it. So I remain alone... but always wondering ..what if???



Does anyone else think like this or have these same thoughts? Do you wish you could change yourself in some way?Are you happy or satisfied with yourself?
Thats really not what life's about, often you will find that you want the complete opposite to what you thought you wanted.. well I do anyway-that might just be me. Just go with the flow. Don't forget to keep a healthy perspective on things, the way I see it as long as you have an ok personality, there's not really much you can do about the rest whatever life throws at you if you have a good personality at least you will be able to deal with it. There are far better things to be worrying about than this stuff, just go have fun with your friends. Be the best person you can be, because thats all you can do.



wow now I sound all deeply emotional :)Are you happy or satisfied with yourself?
Sure we all want to change something about our selves. I would recommend getting a hobby there fore you have something to fall back on. I'm an artist I paint, I'm a little chubby but I eat right, I exercise do yoga, so I feel good about my self because deep down I know I'm working on it.

Trust me we people are not Models we all have flaws some people have a Great way of covering them up as others. Let me explain threes somebody for everybody the key is to Believe in yourself also having family or friends believe in you too helps. Don't have fears and doubts have fun with life, get rejected so WHAT move on some other girl will like you trust me. All I can say is focus on the positive that you do like and show that more, and fix the things you don't like about yourself. Its not all about looks either you should know that, girls like a guy that's funny, smart, and takes care of him self exp: shower, shave all the normal things that some men don't do.
Im pretty happy with myself . . I think Im quite pretty but Im not sure what other people think about it so I usually keep quiet about my looks.



There are things I would change about myself obviously, and I intend to have the surgery done when Im old enough. You can have it done as well, Surgery isnt limited only to celebrities . . Alot of people have it.



There are other things you can do as well. Join a gym, buy better clothes, dye your hair etc. Most things you complain about can be changed.



I think everyone has something they dont like about themselves, but some people more than others.
  • how to move on with your life
  • monitor upgrade drivers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment