Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why do some black women think that they need to change for these racist people?

Black women, you don't need to change for anybody and I want to let you know this right now. It doesn't matter how much you try to change yourself for these racist because at the end of the day, they will STILL find something that they think is wrong with you. I'm just going to go ahead and type it right now. Black women, if you are loud, ghetto, overweight, wear weave, or do what ever else people see as something negative in black women, DON'T CHANGE YOURSELF! Forget these people! They are nobodies and you're not hurting anyone so keep doing what you're doing. I'm sick of reading these questions talking about how black women need to get rid of our attitudes and all of that other BS when the truth is that everyone, in every race, have people with bad attitudes so it makes no sense for every black woman to be nice. Be yourself and don't pay attention to what they have to say because I promise you, if you were to change a million things about yourself, these racist will STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. If a man doesn't like how you look, act, or how you wear your hair, don't pay them any attention because I promise you, they are likely to have a gazillion things wrong with them. It's time for black women to just give everyone the middle finger and just pay no attention to them because we'll never be able to please them. If you like something, DO IT!Why do some black women think that they need to change for these racist people?
GURRRRRRRRRRRL....WHO YOU TELLING..SOME FOOL ASKED ON HERE ';WHY IS JAMICE GHETTO?'; I'm ghetto fabulous and aint changing fo nobody! My husband married me for me! I burp, fart, once in a while wear weave, I go off on people and occasionally slap a h0e for getting outa line, AND I BOOTY CLAP FOR MA MAN! LOL!



They fail to realize that all of their hate, racism and jealousy is what makes me who I am! I'M FABULOUS BECAUSE I'M DIFFERENT AND I MARCH AT DA BEAT OF MA OWN DRUMS! THEY CAN KISS MA PRETTY BROWN AS$! LOL



SELAM: GURRRRRRRRRRL...I'M LOVING YA HAIR....THAT'S HOW MA MOM AND SISTER'S IS, she's also ethiopian! I chopped mine off not too long ago, and it's growing fast! I can't wait until it get long! You're really purrrrty too!



THINKS FOR HERSELF: GURRRRRRRRL...I'm not go lie, there are some times that I wana just go back to perming and weaving my hair, but my husband won't let me! I absolutely have to wet it before i comb it or the teeth of my combs will break! LOL...but i admit, it's beats the he11 out of buying new weave every other week and constantly perming it! I'm fena start wearing twisties, but im not go let it dread tho! HOW DO YOU WEAR YOURS?Why do some black women think that they need to change for these racist people?
All the black women I know don't feel the need to change for anybody. Speak for yourself.



You're probably some troll pretending to be black. Whatever.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE EQUAL !!!!!!!!!!! i hate racist people
BC STUPID CRACKAHS LIKE UGLY WHITE FEMALE R JELUS OF DEM SO SHE INSULTS THEM CUS SHE KNO SHE CAN NEVER BE DAT BOOTYLICIOUS
I'm not black (obviously) but I had to chime in as a fat chick.



Most fat black women carry themselves far more proudly then us paler, big white girls. And because of that confidence, you have more time with boyfriends then on the therapist's couch.



I second your ';do it'; message.
Because of the media's constant advertisements of ';whites'; standard of beauty. Especially being exposed to such material at an early age.
Yes I agree we're breathing racism right now... MMM Asian chicken? But not just Black people deal with this so do other races! Asians, Latinos, even white people! One time I got swore at for being part Jewish. And also a African American (that makes it sound less racist) Posted a comment on Youtube saying that Blacks would form up an army and kill all the ****in whites. . . . . my moms part of the family is super racist. But not my dad's part, nor me. I appreciate all White, Black, Asian, Latino, Marshion.
I don't let these fools affect me. I already have a list mentally of people whose questions and comments I will no longer respond to. I will never change. Do they seriously think that after 32 years of being me and loving me, that I would suddenly have an epiphany from some dweeb on the internet? Now, that is funny. Star for you.



:) Thanks ((looking down))
FOR THE PERSON THAT SAID SHE'S OBVIOUSLY NOT BLACK BECAUSE SHE HAS GOOD GRAMMAR, SHUT THE HELL UP. Like seriously. I have good grammar. And I'm a proud Black female. So just shut the hell up. And your right. At the end of the day, there will always be something negative said about Black women. And I like what you said, EXCEPT, I am not ghetto, overweight, or wear weave. But I am Black. And I believe someone will always find something negative to say about me. So I just hold my head up high and brush it off.



Edit:: To the girl above me, I meant to give you a thumbs up.

My bad. Love what you said! :)
Only insecure women, I have pride in myself and my culture. I'm Ethiopian (black) woman.



Thank you Jamice, your hair looks beautiful too:):)
i see more black people changing to be accepted by black people rather than being accepted by racists...



i've seen this first hand quite a few times through family, friends, and peers.
This is the most slanted question of all time. I don't know why you would post this if not to get your opinions out in an obnoxious way.



All of this is a case for how all black women are obnoxious and have a bad attitude.
First of all, ';black'; is a color, not a ';race';. I do not understand any of the words in the quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment