Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm a redhead and for halloween my friends and I want to make me brunette. Any ideas on how to make this work?

More or less, this includes doing something with my hair (wig? 1 day hair dye), eyelashes, eyebrows, and finding someway to cover up my freckles.

This is just a Halloween thing so if your answer is anything along the lines of ';be proud of your red hair,'; or ';don't change yourself,'; just don't say anything. And if I you feel the urge to say anything like ';damn gingers,'; please choose to play in traffic instead.I'm a redhead and for halloween my friends and I want to make me brunette. Any ideas on how to make this work?
i would use tempory hair dye- it would look the most relistic- the kind where it washes out after a few shampoos :)I'm a redhead and for halloween my friends and I want to make me brunette. Any ideas on how to make this work?
yeah, add brown streaks with hair dye, or all of your hair, and use some heavy foundation for your freckles, for your eyebrows, use an eyebrow pencil of a darker color, use black mascara, wear a hat?

hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment