Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What do you think of yourself? Don't answer if you are shallow?

Please help me out with this experiment. Answer this question before you read the following article. I want to do a survey plus see how effective my writing is.



What do you think of yourself? The good and the bad? The inner and outer?

Answer it first. Then read:







Too many girls are hurting themselves to look pretty. We all feel self conscious at times so we try to compensate for it by making ourselves look beautiful. There is nothing wrong with beauty, but our idea of beauty is smudged by the women we see in magazines and in the media because they are advertised as appealing. Symmetry is a main component in what the human body naturally thinks is beautiful. We try to achieve symmetry and beauty by drastically changing the body we were born with. Some girls go on diets and become anorexic and some girls eat too much because they think they are too skinny. No matter how hard girls try to stay above the influence of beauty, you'll see them in the bathrooms, fixing their hair. Mirrors and pictures are here to remind us what we look like and who we are. Women need to learn to love themselves, because however hard you attempt to change yourself, you will always be you.





After reading, please answer the question differently.

What do you think of yourself now?What do you think of yourself? Don't answer if you are shallow?
I'll answer both 2gether..

I think that god made me beautiful whether i'm beautiful or not...I'm keen to know y they wna change them self's..!

Recently happened with me....i was slim enough to luk good but then also i wanted to get more slim but unfortunately i gained my weight jz coz i didn't thank to god for the beauty he gave me....And now i'm happy with wt ever i have..!! And how i luk is beautiful whether others think it or not,....i don't care...!What do you think of yourself? Don't answer if you are shallow?
b**tch please i know i'm sexy
Sometimes i think i am fat and sometimes i think i am thin, sometimes i am happy with who i am, sometimes i am not. Sometimes i think i am pretty, other times i dont. it all varies.



My views did not change. If anything, it made me think i needed to diet.
The same thing can be said for guys.

This is another feminazi sexist man hate rant.







Next.
i think i am fun, outgoing, pretty, tall, ect.

i still think i am the same.
umm okay well I don't think I'm very bad-looking, but I do think I could stand some fixing up on the inside. I'm not too nice sometimes. But people really like me anyway... It's weird though, because the only guy who I want to like me sort of doesn't... idk.



edit: umm okay same as before...? whatever
I have never hurt myself to be beautiful. Honestly, I'm just naturally thin because I'm a vegetarian, and I eat healthy. That passage didn't change the way I think of myself. I think I'm average height, and I'm not STUNNING, but I'm mostly happy with my looks... But, that isn't all I care about. I'm not saying that I don't care about my looks, because I do. It's just that my whole LIFE isn't about just looks.
I think I am introspective and at times overly observant.





I think I respect my body I was born with.



There is nothing wrong with doing what you want to do to feel happy about the way you look, I understand that people do and can take appearance too far. I agree that the body is beautiful. We are a species of perfection, we try to achieve perfection in every aspect of our lives and looking good is no exception.
good - i have a nice body if i don't eat junk food, i have a good metabolism, i'm healthy

bad - my lower body is beginning to lose muscle because i have stopped exercising and eating healthy

the inner - good :) except.. i'm kind of self centered sometimes and i don't listen to people if they are not interesting.. it makes people feel like i only care about myself

the outer - i'm pleased, could be better of course but i am content



i think i'm very attractive, intelligent, and an introvert but everyone has bad days





sorry, i thought the same thing after i read it..

when you say ';you'll see them in the bathrooms fixing their hair'; there's nothing wrong with that.. it made it seem as if fixing your hair in the bathroom was a bad thing.. but i understood what you were trying to say. i liked that you added ';mirrors and pictures are here to remind us what we look like and who we are'; .. but i would say it is the magazines and other people who do that and mirrors and pictures are just ways we perceive ourselves





then again...

i used to starve myself and developed anorexia, luckily it wasn't too major and i was able to get ouf it.. however i still have those thoughts in my head..and if i eat a lot i feel dirty and fat. i also don't eat many things. in the past 2 months i was able to start drinking juice and eating potatoes my mood turns around if i weigh over a certain amount.. its something i have to live with i guess. i try to balance i'm getting better :)
Pretty trumps Ugly



Rich trumps Pretty



Rich and Pretty trumps everything !



Plain or Ugly people have less selection in the relationship market .



Not knowing this information is being unrealistic !
Before-Pale, overweight, kinda pretty.



After-I probably shouldn't worry so much and be who I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment