Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How often you have to ';Tone down'; your seeming intelligence and confidence when around others?

and why? how you change yourself , if so?



where at usually? and around which types of people?



what they would be like towards you if you DIDNT do that? and how that would make you feel?



please xplain



btw, which area of the world are you? and how common there?How often you have to ';Tone down'; your seeming intelligence and confidence when around others?
Yes, my friends don't understand the big words I use sometimes (I'm not even being sarcastic there)

If I don't, they just ask me WTF I'm talking about and call me a know it all... which gets annoying.How often you have to ';Tone down'; your seeming intelligence and confidence when around others?
WELL FCOL! which one you want answered???



never

not saying

never

no place

no kinds

who knows... don't care

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SPLAIN!



dang this wasssa waste of time..ty
Never, loosers.

the Square root of 1 is 1

No comments:

Post a Comment