Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What physical traits would you like to change about yourself?

I know this isn't a very original question, but since *I've* never asked it before, the answers will be new to me. :) So, here it is -- what physical aspects of yourself would you change, if you could?



Since I'm asking, I'll tell what I'd change about myself. In order of my preference: I'd get rid of the dark circles under my eyes; I'd change my bust size from ';barely A'; to a nice ';B';, and I'd lessen the speed at which I'm getting premature gray hair.



How about you?What physical traits would you like to change about yourself?
yeah, I'd get rid of the dark circles under my eyes and restore all of the scrapes, bruises and cuts I have because I have at least umm... 10 I guess...



I'm happy with everything else on my body.What physical traits would you like to change about yourself?
to have an hourglass shape. I'm tired of having a 'boyish' figure.
tummy little more flat, hair NOT so curly if that counts and thats bout it...............

No comments:

Post a Comment