Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's something you want to change about yourself?

I'd like to change the fact that I tend to be very impatient at times.



How about you?

:]What's something you want to change about yourself?
i'm shy.



but i'm changing that now.

its hard but i can tell i'll be much happier.

thank goodness for freshstarts.



What's something you want to change about yourself?
that my mouth works before my brain!!
My quick temper.
Stop turning down opportunities
my pessimism
my family~
I'm very lazy. I always procrastinate. I really wish I could change that...

Who knows, maybe it will happen someday :)
The amount of time I spend on Yahoo Answers !!!



;-)
I want Ginger hair and Green eyes!!!



On a slightly more serious note I'd like to come up with decent comebacks. Whenever I do, they're always five minutes after the conversation has ended.
i'm too anxious and i get nervous easily
my anger level
for me to think before i act.lol
I want to be more open.
Think before i speak and also been less jealous and judgemental of people.
I want to stop lying about anything. If I don't want someone to know something, I just want to not answer their question rather than lying.
my borderline personality disorder
haha me too. im too moody. some could never tell.

i also procrastinate a LOT but i hope i could change that.
my upper torso my hair...... my skin... and be a bit nicer=)
I have a long list
I want to stop being lazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment