Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Can someone help me in my VALUES EDUCATION homework?

Explain them BRIEFLY.



1. Let not your mind run on what you lack as much as on what you have already of the things you have, select the best.



2. The secret of contentment is knowing how to enjoy what you have and be able to lose desires for other things.



3. Has it occurred to you that without the gifts and talents God has given you, you will not be able to enjoy life as you do?



4. Without determination, you can never change yourself; without changing yourself, you will never grow.Can someone help me in my VALUES EDUCATION homework?
1. Don't think about the things that you don't have, concentrate on what you do have, then you will be happy.



2. The secret to being happy, is knowing how to appreciate what you already have, and controlling yourself from wanting other things.



3. Have you ever thought about the talents God gave you? Without them, you would not be able to live your life happily.



4. If you don't have determination, you can't change to be a better person. If you don't change yourself to become better, you will never grow to be the best you can be.



----------------------------



Hope this helped :) I tried to explain it as easy as I can.Can someone help me in my VALUES EDUCATION homework?
Hmm. Shouldn't one of your values be not cheating on your homework?

No comments:

Post a Comment