Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How many of you are over-emotional and get upset/hurt over small issues..What are u doing about it?

I am very emotional. I feel upset / hurt over trivial issues. I am also the over analysing types %26amp; feel bad about 'in between the lines' meanings. This is definitely not a good quality as it spoils my mood %26amp; my near %26amp; dear ones spend a lot of time explaining/convincing me.I want to know if there are other ppl who are similar %26amp; are u doing anything to change yourself??How many of you are over-emotional and get upset/hurt over small issues..What are u doing about it?
I am the queen of over-analysing things and looking for hidden meanings. One thing I've learnt is that you have to learn to stop and think during the situation. If you believe someone is being a smart-a** %26amp; implying something, just calmly ask them something like ';What exactly do you mean by that?'; or ';Is there something else you're trying to tell me?'; and you can usually gauge by their reaction if there was something there or not. Also, go by their personality in general. If someone is usually nice to you, there's no reason they're all of a sudden going to turn nasty without reason. It's better to start expressing yourself %26amp; to occasionally accuse/suspect someone of something %26amp; get it wrong (you can always apologise) than it is to bottle up suspicions and then resent the person when they might not have meant any ill at all. Hope this helps :)How many of you are over-emotional and get upset/hurt over small issues..What are u doing about it?
There are loads of people on here. Mr Bassman you have a violation. Again. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment