Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you feel about the Dove Girls campaign?

I think it's great. You don't have to be all skin and bones in order to be beautiful. I'm sure not all people feel this way, but if a guy's only dating you because of what you look like, then he's not worth it. Never change yourself in order to please others. If they love you, it shouldn't matter your size.How do you feel about the Dove Girls campaign?
I loved their products before and now I love them even more!!!! Dove is doing such a great job with showing real women, lets just hope this starts a chain reaction so girls don't feel insecure about themselves just because they are not skin and bones. The truth is: all girls are beautiful no matter what anybody says or what magazines are showing.How do you feel about the Dove Girls campaign?
I agree that it's great.



Have you checked out the website?



http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com/





Also, the video is insightful.



http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com/fla
I like it very much. I agree with you.
I like it - it's done very nicely.
I hope it will help girls be less insecure b/c it's really annoying when they put themselves down and fish for compliments.
to be honest - i appreciate their sentiment in showing different types of women but somehow - it strikes me as just another campaign to sell more - appeal to a larger base of consumers. which turns me off of course
I agree with you that it's great. More exposure of real-looking women, in a positive light - hopefully will balance out some unrealistic images that are bombarding our culture, especially the young.
I think the commercial campaign is great. Not every woman is rail thin. It shows what most women actually look like. I think the commercials give women confidence in themselves. Men should not judge women on their outer appearance.
I think it is wonderful, and a great step in the right direction. I still think we need a lot more of this type of campaign to combat the bullsh__ that the media pushes on young women.
I agree with you. It's about time normal women were shown by the media instead of these airbrushed models who look like they were in a famine. My husband thinks I am so sexy and I am a curvy girl.
Love the ads, there is a trend towards more realistic body images.
i agree
I agree too. I think it's wonderful that a corporation is really taking it serious about the beauty that every woman has within. I know a number of women who are trying out for the new set of ads and I hope to see them get chosen. It's a great expression of what true beauty is.
The problem is Dove is a corporation,corporations want to sell their products,its a genius marketing campaign,and I commend them for trying to reach out to normal women everywhere,but its sad that a soap company has to be the one to teach women everywhere to Love themselves,and they are beautiful.It should be taught from birth by those closest to us,it should be taught in schools,and the media should give a better picture also,its a nice thought but without much merit to back it up.
Right on!!!
I like it because it's heart is self acceptance and we need that message badly.
i like it it was done well
it is good
i absoutly love and adore that campaign. i wish there could be more of those kind of campaigns for females all over the world. to teach them to love themselves regardless their size and shapes. Every girl is capable of being beautiful when they have confidence and carry themselves right. No offensive to the skinny females out there, its just tiring seeing only them as the attractive ones out there, while theres plenty of sexy gorgeous thick women out there, who dont get noticed because they dont look like the runway models. most of them runway models look sick and dehydrated. its really sad. but yes i love the dove campaign, its very inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment