Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Changing yourself?

in order to change yourself for the better (taking care of issues within yourself) what steps do you think are necessary? how have you gone about making yourself a better person by conquering your issues?Changing yourself?
The first step is to dedicate yourself to the issue that you want to change-outlining a plan for action and room for mistakes-then take it day by day. I think people should start small-as to not overwhelm themselves and set themselves up for failure-and gradually add more and more as time goes by.A journal to chart progress in is a great motivator, too.Changing yourself?
nope...I need lots of change..well I did go to therapy for a little while then I quit my job.it did help a little..sorry I could be of any help..
just having confidence on your self
I find talking to people you trust a good place to start. Once you admit there's something you'd like to change about yourself to another person then it's harder to hide from it. You'll also get support for the change which is always good. Personally I write or talk about what it is i want to change and then come up with why I want to change it. If my reasons are legit then I work out a plan. Take it day by day and don't give up. Force yourself to act in a way that you would like to act, this could be out of character even, but if you consciously try to act a different way you eventually will. The only other thing I can say is learn form your past and your mistakes. Good Luck.
Prayer can change your life indefinetely. Pray for God to show you the areas that you have a problem in and to help you resolve them. Without Christ we can do nothing.



God Bless
the best step and the best way is to read the book '; Feeling Good'; written by ';David Burns'; i think

it really helps

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment