Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to give myself total makeover during spring break?

Will it work? Or do I have to wait until summer to totally change the way I look and act? Will people think I'm trying too hard if I change myself in a short amount of time? I'm trying to become friends with the popular girls and guys. I know it's probably wrong. Save all the crap about ';you shouldn't change yourself for others.';



What will I need to buy/do to give myself a whole new personality?

I need to become less shy, more stylish, more put together, andmore confident. Please help!How to give myself total makeover during spring break?
As far as clothing goes I suggest you watching ';What Not to Wear'; I found one episode with a girl that has my body type and clothing style. I took the advice they gave her and cleaned out my closets.



As for a new personality that will take time, longer then spring break or summer. Your personality will change every day. Trying to be someone you are not will be too hard and it won't stick. You cannot change your personality. Sorry.



To become less shy - Go up to someone that has a shirt on that you like, or a cool pair of shoes and ask them where they got them from. People love to talk about themselves and love it when people admire something about them, so you should make a new friend.



To be more stylish - Make your own style, I showed up to school (college) in a white tee shirt, denim overalls and my hair in braids. No one laughed or made fun, they excepted me for who I am.



To look put together - get up early in the morning and do your hair special, put on a nice outfit and nice shoes and you will look put together.



To be more confident - Smile. That is the secret, smile. You may be scared on the inside, you may be shaking bt if you smile people will look at you and see a confident person walking by. Oh, don't forget to hold your head high!



Be yourself and people will except you. It may not be who you want it to be, but ask yourself this question, If someone can't except me for who I am do I really want them as a friend?



I hope his helps.
  • website host
  • Server Not Found Problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment