Monday, June 6, 2011

Am I FAKE? I wanna change myself, but...?

I like the way I look, but I feel like my personality doesn't match my looks. I hate how inelegant and unclassy I am/act. Also, I often make dumb comments, and act too immature for my liking. (I'm 20)



Now I know a girl who is very classy, def not perfect, but I look up to her just cause of the way she acts.



Well, lately I've been trying to be more like her. In situations when I almost wanna say/do something ';dumb';, I remind myself of how that other girl would never say/do that, and act like she would have.



Is that the way to go? I know there is nothing wrong with wanting to change yourself, but I just wanna know is this the right way to do it?



Any advice for me?Am I FAKE? I wanna change myself, but...?
I've always liked this saying: you learn from the best and make it your own.Am I FAKE? I wanna change myself, but...?
Be your self by liking yourself first, trying to be something your not is unnatural and confusing, find yourself and go with that. people will accept you for who you are no matter how lame you may think you are. Just be yourself, the key to perfection in life is to be happy and the only way to truly be happy is to love yourself for who you are, and not what you or others may project you to be, The rest will follow , success in; love, friends, ect,ect, ect

No comments:

Post a Comment