Monday, June 6, 2011

Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?

A friend of mine that I really like was complaining about how she can't get a guy, and guys don't think she's pretty, or they just use her, etc. I told her I was there for her if she wanted a nice guy, but I know she doesn't like me and I acknowledged that nice guys typically aren't what girls are looking for. Later I asked her why that is and got the usual answers, they like the challenge, want to change them, etc. So I asked her if that meant that I should be like that and right away she says ';NOOOOO you're nice, don't change yourself.'; I don't get it though. Every girl that tells me I'm nice like it's a good thing would never date me, but then they tell me not to change. Why do they say that? Do they not want me to be happy or something? I'm not good enough for them the way I am, but they tell me not to change. Why?Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
You know what it is? Good boys are GREAT for friends because they look after you and they treat you nicely. Its more like a teenage thing though. Once you start getting older, you want them good boys. The good boys are the one who can make it in the world out there while the bad boys are usually the ones who are out of jobs.



If you're naturally a good guy, be who you are! Being someone else usually makes people awkward and it usually just becomes a huge mistake.



I think that you should find a girl who genuinely likes you for who you are because that is what you deserve. And no, your friends want you to be happy! They're not going to go like ';yeah, be a bad boy, screw yourself over with drugs, drop out of school, get expelled!';

No comments:

Post a Comment