Monday, June 6, 2011

Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?

A friend of mine that I really like was complaining about how she can't get a guy, and guys don't think she's pretty, or they just use her, etc. I told her I was there for her if she wanted a nice guy, but I know she doesn't like me and I acknowledged that nice guys typically aren't what girls are looking for. Later I asked her why that is and got the usual answers, they like the challenge, want to change them, etc. So I asked her if that meant that I should be like that and right away she says ';NOOOOO you're nice, don't change yourself.'; I don't get it though. Every girl that tells me I'm nice like it's a good thing would never date me, but then they tell me not to change. Why do they say that? Do they not want me to be happy or something? I'm not good enough for them the way I am, but they tell me not to change. Why?Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
Because they themselves aren't fully mature enough for a real relationship. They recognize all the personality traits that you have that would make an amazing boyfriend... but they're just not ready for that kind of guy. Also, some that are closer friends of yours have gotten so close to you that you have fallen into the 'big brother' effect. They trust you so much that they can't imagine dating you...its as if you're their brother. Yet, since they know you so well, they KNOW you're a good guy and will make some other girl; who does not see you as a brother, an AMAZING boyfriend. When you find a girl thats mature enough for you, you'll have the best chance of entering into a happy relationship.





I know this next part may sound cliche or crazy... but as soon as you truly stop looking for 'that girl', she'll show up. Just be who you are, continue being whoever it is that you're the happiest as, and enjoy life. The wait will be worth it when you find 'her'.





oh, and good luck!Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
i personally would much rather have a nice guy. but honestly it could be because your not very good looking.... sorry.
Because they are aware that they are making a big mistake liking guys who aren't nice, but can't help themselves, but they don't want this 'corruption' to spread to you.





You should in any case just be the person you are. Your time will come to attract the type of person who appreciates you. If girls want someone who isn't 'nice' then that person won't be 'nice' to them, and it will be a disaster. You however stay as you are, and have a lot of qualities to offer the right woman. This phase these girls are going through is a temporary one. When they calm down and the hormones settle down, they will realise that going for more 'dangerous' guys is a major mistake and your time will come!
thats because they look at u as a friend, someone nice they can trust or be comforted if things go wrong.
As a boy, I like for characteristics like this in a girl:





-Funny


-Nice


-Spontaneous


-Active


-Attractive





I don't get the whole ';change the bad boy'; crap. We have 4 (count em') 4 boys in our class besides me, and lots of the girls go for him. It's stupid.


Don't change, because a person that truly likes (or loves) you will like you the way you are.
they dont want you to change because there are hardly any nice guys if a girl is looking for a serious reletionship she would probablly go out with you so dont worry most girls like ';bad boys'; because they get in to trouble and want a challange to try and keep up with them :) some just prefer bad guys ;) i wouldnt change though ! XD
Girls are really complicated:)





I'm not really sure why lots of girls act like that! I try not to, but I have been there:) Don't worry though! We grow out of the ';bad boy'; phase. I have, as has every grown up girl I know! So DON'T CHANGE! One of these days, that Miss. Right will realize that you're right for her! It may take longer than you would like, and I'm sorry that us girls are so crazy!
ok, first off. if a girl is going for those dangerous guys, you dont want her anyway. find a girl thats not like that, ask her on a date. be the nice guy you are and have fun. she will either like you and stay with you OR she wont at first, she will date a few other guys and realize how much better you were. this works as long as your not ugly or asking a girl that is in a totally diffrent social class.
The reason girls tell nice guys to never change is because your the one for them to assist in hard times when no one is ther, your like their best friend man wise i guess, and if a girl dates a nice guys, and it doesnt go right they are afraid of you changing becuase of them and your ';nice'; goes downhill. They never want to let go of the ';nice'; character you have and they definitely dont want to lose it if something were to go wrong. take me for example, i dated a shitty guy before i met my boyfriend(ex-boyfriend currrently)was an amazingly nice guy, and when we broke up he started changing, not that he wasnt nice but you can tell he changed though. We mutually broke up so we still talk, but he got less nice. So as you might have heard';its not you its me'; we are afraid of nice-ness factor going away. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment