Monday, June 6, 2011

My friend is trying to change her appearance for a boy. What should I do?

She really LOVES this boy. And she wants to be anorexic! Plus she wants to bleach her hair and wear contacts! (I wear contacts, but they're for being able to see) AND she is going to get plastic surgery! We're just 13! Why does she wants to do all these silly stuff for some boy that's rude and me?! I keep telling her each day STOP TRYING TO CHANGE YOURSELF! But she just won't listen! I don't want to mean. How am I supposed to tell her to stop? She'll probably won't listen.. =/ Can someone please help? I'm talking to her right now.My friend is trying to change her appearance for a boy. What should I do?
Talk to her parents or some one that she looks up to. Just remember she is 13 and this will most likely end in heart break so make sure your there for her.My friend is trying to change her appearance for a boy. What should I do?
Your friend is an idiot and if you're not going to tell her, somebody needs to. Let her do what she wants. Just tell her not to come crying to you when things go wrong. Let her know how you feel about the situation and once you did your job is done. It's her choice to decide if she's going to listen to you or not.
Sounds like she's kind of lost her mind over this boy, huh? I don't know if you talking to her will do any good. Maybe someone should talk to her parents. I know she can't have surgery without her parents' consent. Surely they see what's going on and won't let her do all that? Who WANTS to be anorexic? That's crazy!
Just let her know how beautiful she is without trying to change. Tell her that even though she loves this boy, changing her body %26amp; appearance isn't worth it. (I don't know if they are dating or not) If they are, tell her that he loved her before the changes, so why would she want to risk losing him by changing herself? If they aren't dating %26amp; he doesn't like her, tell her that changing her appearance won't help the situation at all, it will only end up hurting her, %26amp; that if he doesn't like her the way she is then he doesn't deserve someone like her anyways.



Goodluck, I really hope she listens to you. ):
  • Bedding Set
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment