Monday, June 6, 2011

If u can change anything about your self what would it be?

If you were unhappy with the way u look what would u do to change ur apperence? I haven't been happy with my apperence for years. I love the fact that I am 30 years old and look like im 20. What im trying to say is im 30 years old trapped in a little girls body. Im vey unhappy. A lot of people say im cute this that and the other, but I don't feel that way. Why. And im very very very un happy with my body. That's y I asked the question. Is there anybody out there who feels the same way I do? What measures would u go through to change yourself, and how much would u be willing to pay? Anyone please help me out. Im begging.If u can change anything about your self what would it be?
You know, you are born with certain genetic traits that you can't change so easily. BUT it DOESN'T MATTER. You make the most of what you got.





What *really matters* is that you FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF and that you are CONFIDENT.


You need to stop worrying and find a way to LOVE YOURSELF.





Then all the guys will be interested in you, believe me!!!If u can change anything about your self what would it be?
yeah i'm 20 year old, and people tell me i act like 10 year old. and i wish i was 6'2';
i would change my skill w/ le parkour from sucky to beastly





all the money in my wallet (100 bucks)
A BIGGER BUTT
I'm still trying to find out what is wrong!
absolutely nothing





i jsut basically decided that im ok with who i am








if i change something now





id want to change more
everyone tellss me im gorgeous. and my boyfriend tells me im the kind of girl guys take second looks at. but just like you, i hatee the way i look and im very self conscious. if i could change one thing it wouldd be my thighss. no matter what work out i do they dont go awayy! but heyy gotta flaunt what you got i always say
i would have taken better care of my body. i have alot of ramdom scars. oh and id never have gotten tattos
LOSE WEGHIT (I AM NORMAL BUT I WUZ SKINIER)
well i am only 22 years old, but i have had two kids. i would get my stretch marks repaired. butt implants and a boob lift if i coiuld afford it. i say do what you want as long as you have the money. you may look great now, but even greater then.
I get told I am Pretty all the time..


Everyone compliments my muscularly legs...


And It makes me feel good.I can take amazing pictures and there really pretty.. but I dont look that great.. My legs go together by my croch and my but is big anf jiggly.. I hate it





I know Im pretty but Dont like how I look sometimes
well this is my opinon. that i thank no body should change. you were made how you are. you could be a geek and some people well thank your ugly. so don't change.
I am too opinionated on what people should or should not do. Some people don't like to be around me as a result. ( I think). I'm working on it. Grams
I would want to be naturally athletic. and my face isn't symmetrical, I'd change that.





It's no big deal to change little things. Sometimes the outside doesn't reflect the inside, so just fix it!
listen. you shouolnt care about how you look i mean i hate the way i look i hate it i really do but i woulnt change because people love you for who you are and how you act and your awsome personality not the way you look .
Surgery is too dangerous. Try a makeover, hair and clothes. When my hair is in a ponytail and I am wearing sweats, i get carded, made up to go out not so much. Good luck. And attitude also says a lot.
Well, You shouldn't dress to fit your age or style. You should dress comfortably and accept yourself.


Love yourself and be happy. Who cares about what other people think? They're superficial. If a person likes you or is your friend, he or she will respect you.


To change yourself, don't get surgery. Talk to your friends. Don't change because other people want you to.


Just be happy, don't think too much.
Honestly I wouldn't change anything about my self, and not because I'm perfect, but because I accept myself


I don't think your problem is your body, no offense, but I think your problem is in your head, you need to learn to love yourself.


I麓ll bet you, if you do change something, you might get happy for a while, but then you麓ll find out you need to change something else, and you could go out all your life changing things, and you麓ll never be happy with yourself.
i have DD's on my chest so im fine!
i would like to change my face i have acne i didnt mean like surgery =p
I feel the same way!


Though I am 20 and feel like I'm in a 13yr old's body ;p


It's hard because I am so athletic and not as busty. But the reason why I feel unhappy is because I am constantly comparing to what the media projects as ';Attractive';.


What brings me back down to earth is when I'm intimate w/ a guy and he compliments me on my athletic build. I know that if I had a full C cup there would be guys that don't dig that as much.


True....I could pay x amount of dollars to change.


But we are human beings. We are creatures of an everlasting search for happiness.





Saying that





You will never be perfectly happy with you body


No matter how much plastic sugery you get, getting your hair cut %26amp; colored, there will always be something.


So you might as well work with what you got right?





Being a small girl I just try to focus on my good assets instead of what I'm lacking





Just think:


When youre 50 youll still look as good as those saggy bitches on MTV





Good luck


:D
well dance honey...it will help you have some shaping...from side to side....am also small...but i dance a lot....grooving to the hit move........and this make my shape really cool....do some hula hoops. Good luck...
Well, I'd change quite a lot of things. The thing is, well, do you want to look older? Well, if you're not happy with yourself, I guess you can do everything possible. If you're not happy, make yourself happy. Everyone has a different opinion. So 20 bucks might seem like a lot to spend on for your appearance, but it might seem little for you.
I would have gotten more of an education.Never have too much knowledge.


I would like to be a few years younger. If I had known I would live so long I would have taken better care of myself. lol
u should thank god... no actually thank ur mom for good genes... though i understand it must be hard 2 think that way right now but that not until u reach late forties... for now i would suggest u should wear more revealing clothes which bring out the feminine and sensual side of u... wear colours which show deepness of thoughts like off white, dark blue, olive green, gray etc. and avoid colours which depict a bubbly and cute persona like pink, bright red, baby blue... get a hair cut with a style that accentuate ur features and make ur face look more mature... ask a make-up expert for more tips...
Wishing to be something other than you are really not has caused mountains of problems for 100s of millions of people and more. Many have died by trying to be what they are not.





Believe it or not we create our own reality based on the ';hard wiring'; of our brains from the time we are young.





The ';secret'; is in getting out of or losing the ';SELF';. Self-centeredness in its worse form can lead to suicide. Just accept and be the best that you can be and exactly who you are. You are unique. There is no other person in this world exactly like you. I even dare to say that ';billons'; of people from all over the world would gladly change places with you.





I am 70 years old, alone except for my dog for companionship, rich, generous, charming and very entertaining. I love people. I feel like a 28 year old trapped in the body of a 70 year old. I want to ';DO THINGS';! I would love to be 28 again with all that I know and all that I have now. I would love to find love and companionship. I have very much to offer. That is impossible and a silly fantasy. I have to accept the reality of my NOW moment and situation. Above all I must choose to be happy NOW and always.





I had to go through all of those years and experiences to get to BE HERE NOW. My wife left me and took $595,000 with her. I cannot change that. I am not bitter. I am a very happy man. Why? Simply because I know that I am loved for who I am by my friends and family for exactly who and what I am - a very loving, generous and outgoing ';Old Man Bob';.





Even if I had a ';magic formula';, I am too wise about life and the ways of the world to want to change a single molecule or atom about myself.





It is always good to better oneself. The first and best way to do this is to get ';out of this focus upon yourself';. How? By focusing on others and their needs and wants and trying to fill their needs and wants for them and by doing things for them and simply loving them. Forget ';SELF'; and think ONLY of others.





';Inordinate desires, wishes and fantasies are 95% of the causes of all human suffering.'; - The Buddha *** - and - Anthony DeMello. **** Also Jesus Christ.





You need help with your self esteem and cognitive dissonance. Look at:


';Self Esteem';: *****





And:


Feeling good Website, and the book - ';Feeling Good - The New Mood Therapy'; ******
When you get older you will really appreciate that you don't look your age (in the right way).





I hate my natural hair color, that I have trouble with weight (I can LOOK at food and the calories will jump out of the food and jump into my body. People have actually SEEN this happen ;-) ) and am always trying so hard to stay as thin as I can it seems. I hate the way I look otherwise (my face). Thank god my girlfriend seems to find me attractive is all I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment