Monday, June 6, 2011

Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?

A friend of mine that I really like was complaining about how she can't get a guy, and guys don't think she's pretty, or they just use her, etc. I told her I was there for her if she wanted a nice guy, but I know she doesn't like me and I acknowledged that nice guys typically aren't what girls are looking for. Later I asked her why that is and got the usual answers, they like the challenge, want to change them, etc. So I asked her if that meant that I should be like that and right away she says ';NOOOOO you're nice, don't change yourself.'; I don't get it though. Every girl that tells me I'm nice like it's a good thing would never date me, but then they tell me not to change. Why do they say that? Do they not want me to be happy or something? I'm not good enough for them the way I am, but they tell me not to change. Why?Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
Because there are other characteristics about you that they do not like but they dont want to admit them. By telling you not to change they just are saying that so they dont hurt your feelings. Girls are very ******* complicated and hard to figure out so dont feel bad if **** is to complicated for you.Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
Just find a nice girl... nice guys (which i consider myself to be) can find girls too. Dating is rather complicated its just all based off compatibility. If your over the top nice just find a girl that would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment