Monday, June 6, 2011

Do you think you REALLY need some sort of change in yourself or in your life at this point?

or is it just me ? lol kidding ... im trying to see how many of us are really pleased with their lives NOW at this moment.



and i don't know in which category this question should fall under.... Do you think you REALLY need some sort of change in yourself or in your life at this point?
i need a change big time...im really tired of Arizona and would like to move on for a few years at least.Do you think you REALLY need some sort of change in yourself or in your life at this point?
no. im very unhappy to tell the truth. the disadvantages of being 16 and living with horrible parents....
i really do feel like i need to change some aspects of myself and my life because honestly i dont feel like i am doing my best or that this is the best i can be, i expect more from myself and i am not living up to those insane standards i put for myself lol



i am pleased with my life somewhat, as long as i have my habibi i cant say i am not at all pleased with it, i am just not pleased with myself, if that makes any sense



and i am like Bee...being 16 and having strict parents doesnt make life easy lol bright side of all this is in 2months i will be 17 :-P yay
No, I am at the point in my life that I am the happiest.

I just wish I could freeze it here!
i'm not pleased with my life right now..

can't explain why..it's too long



edit: im 16
I am very happy at my life now, But I am very ambetion for a better life style, work promotion, and kids :)




i don't think that anyone can label his/her life as happy or sad.life has many stages and in every stage you have happiness and sadness.when i was a teenager,i thought life was so tough.the war was raging in Lebanon and basically,we were deprived of a lot of activities that any teenager would enjoy,yet in school we had some sort of a book club and being a person who loves reading,i did actually spend nice time doing that.as well as being involved with some organization like Save The Children and the Red Cross.

Now i look at my life,i find the good moments,my kids take a lot of my time specially my boy,he has multiple health issues including a blood disorder,transfusions every 2 to 3 weeks,chelation therapy which involves a needle being inserted into his stomach to give him some medicine that goes thru a machine for 10 hours a night,6 night a week(i do the needle daily and it is not fun for me or him) and add to that,asthma,heart problem(for which he had surgery this year),low immune system as he does not have a spleen,and last but not least,seizures.BTW:he is only 12 years old.

so as i look as his life and mine,i feel lucky and blessed for having him because he is a constant reminder how my life is easy and his life is so complicated so he gives me hope,i actually enjoy spending time with him.



so ask me what do i need in me,i'll say nothing.But i wish i can change my son's life to the better
Sometimes your life forces you to change or you find yourself at a point where u need to change even if you don't want to ... that's just life %26amp; that's just what's happening with me .... Now i'm preparing for marriage, travelling, masters, %26amp; a wedding .... All these are forcing me somehow to change my old life %26amp; prepare for a new one (even though it was my decision in the first place).
my life right now is kind of boring, and I think this is because I'm the type of person who will not take any kind of risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment