Monday, June 6, 2011

Does it make you more sick or more angry when you feel someone treats you like a BAD person because ur smart?

why and how so?





btw, which area of world are you%26gt;?





and how common is this there?





how you change yourself when this happens?





again, why so?





why are people like this you think?





how to help them?Does it make you more sick or more angry when you feel someone treats you like a BAD person because ur smart?
Yes! Because thay are retards!Does it make you more sick or more angry when you feel someone treats you like a BAD person because ur smart?
it makes me feel sick.





because THEN they are going to make you out to be ';narcisstic'; person next and punish you for this. and you actually begin to play this out around them too.





but maybe it is part imagination but you still do it for some reason. and hate yourself too. for no reason.
mad and 2 many questiong to answer
No. The fact that I work hard in school and get excellent grades to show for it doesn't make me a bad person. I live in New York State (obviously, the U.S.) and I'd say the whole ';hating nerds'; thing is pretty popular.





I dunno. You just gotta ignore it.
Angry :)


xxx
neither
it is because you make them feel insecure.
YEAH! I think its funny though when people are like ';OMG how do you know these things do you just read books all day looking for weird things like this!'; and its like... well no, but i watch the news and participate in real life..
Im indifferent in this kind of situation because i know im smarter than that other person. Just pray and we will see.
yea but the hell with them .
Ignore them. They're the BAD ones !!
It makes me sick AND angry.


I try everyday to do everything to please my man and it seems that everything i do is not good enough. He always has something to say on the way I speak, the way I behave and I'm sick of it and makes me so angry that it starts a fight.


I think im going to go on a depression if this don't stop soon.


and I have no clue how to help
No. I don't act like a JERK and flaunt my intelligence. Also if this happens to you a lot, you are a bad person.
I've never had that have to me
No evryone cannot like you for being too smart instead when they do that i know people have noticed my talent and they are angry they dont have it
Define bad, and define the social context, give an example...this is just too open ended. It's like a personal thought or reflection of a personal event that wasn't translated into a accommodating question for everyone. It seems to feed your own needs and personal feelings based on personal events...it's not even a question.
It makes me more embarrassed than anything, because I should be smart enough to tell a dumb person from a crowd. People shut me out because talking to me makes them feel dumb. This happens a lot in Chicago, but there are enough smart people for me to be friends with. I used to pretend I was dumber than I am, but now I've stopped, because I'm now accepted for who I am. People are like this because the don't like to feel stupid. The only way to help them is to teach them to be smart.
I don't know.


Not really sure.


USA


Not very. Smart people are few and far between here. :P


Not at all


Because they're the idiots, so why should I change?


Because they're afraid of the inevitable: Brains conquering brawn.


Overtake the earth and make it illegal for them to reproduce.
Neither. People don't treat smart people bad here in Seattle, WA.
I'm smart, and a couple of kids (Druggies) have called me a nerd once in a while, but it dosent phase me. I look pitifully upon them and say, ';you'll be the janitor of my multi-million dollar companies skyscraper in ten years so WHAT??'; ahaha. Plus i know i have friends so they back me up.


If someone calls me a nerd or geek, i take it as a compliment. I mean hey, they just called me smart, right?


I live in California, OC to be exact.


Hope this helps!!
1.) I actually feel good when people treat me poorly because I am smart. Honestly, if you think about, people who make fun of you for being smart are normally C-D students, so I feel pretty good. Haters make me feel like I have a reason to live.


2.) I live in the USA; Eastern coast.


3.) Our school isn't that bad, honestly.


4.) It helps me, actually. Haha, it sounds dumb, but everytime someone makes fun of me for getting good grades, I do well on the next test, quiz, etc.


5.) n/a


6.) Jealousy, insecurity.


7.) Help them out. In study halls, after school; ask them if they need help on this or that. Maybe you'll end up being friends :)
They actually use or ignore smart which in turn leads to rumors spreading about how you do weird things or disgusting things for that matter which leads to people running away from you or just completely ignoring you. Do you know how hard it is to prove the people wrong after that they spread stuff like that? I mean it sucks which makes me very angry. The only friends i have are the once who don't go to my school or who actually know me because of stuff like that. DON'T TREAT SMART PEOPLE BADLY YOU **********. I mean we deserve some respect, not a lot but some. Just leave us alone or help us.
It makes me angry. I live in Ireland and it's quite common in the earliest stage of secondary school. I don't change myself I just get really angry at them for saying mean stuff and then I mope for a bit. Stupid people are like this you can't help them, they just don't get it there'll always be discrimination against smart people.
well i work hard for my straight As on my report card. some people try to ';use'; me like when we do a project some people want to be my partner, even tho they've treated me like crap the other times. it makes me laugh, because i don't WANT to be their partner. i live in the US. and i really don't care if i get teased or whatever. i'm not one of those people who are like ';i really want to be popular and at whatever chance i get i'll take it';
angry most definitely.





it is simple to see why they do it, but it doesn't excuse them for being completely immature and horrible.





I live In Canada, when this happens I try not to change myself because then I would be a sell out. People are like this because if they don't understand someone or something, the default setting is to treat them badly; it is the easiest. I guess the only way to help them would be to kill them with kindness...





though there isn't much of a chance that you will catch me doing that.
It makes me mad when that happens. It just seems that nobody cares





that you will have a successful future all they care about is who is





dating who. Or what they did to them. All they talk about it stupid





stuff. I am from Illinois and this happens a lot. And i don't try to act





stupid I just try to act nice and not show-offy. I have a lot of friends and





im happy so i dont need to change. I think people are like this





because they are jealous. Nobody wants to hang around someone





who makes you feel bad about yourself right? This subject still bugs





me but its the way it has to be.....
am glad tay say son,thats a burden av never hid tay carry.
people think i'm an idiot so i don't have this problem with most people
Why and how so?


I would describe my reaction as mildly irritated when someone is rude because I’m trying to share my “vast quantities of useless information”.





Which area of world are you?


USA/Virginia





How common is this there?


I don’t know.





How you change yourself when this happens?


I am more sensitive to this person’s feelings. I don’t use obscure terminology or share my knowledge where there’s no interest and I definitely don’t correct vocabulary or grammar.





Why so?


Because it’s rude to make someone feel uncomfortable for such a pointless reason.





Why are people like this you think?


Most likely they don’t have an insatiable curiosity that drives them to know everything about everything.





How to help them?


They don’t really need my help, but if I still want to share my knowledge I can’t turn them off by being a boring know-it-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment