Monday, June 6, 2011

What would you like to change about yourself?

i have so list going here... starters I talk toooo much!



how about you ? or are you just perfect ?What would you like to change about yourself?
I should be more stronger, but I am not..What would you like to change about yourself?
i'm definitely not perfect. one thing i dislike about myself sometimes is that i can be somewhat of a push over. you ask me for a favor %26amp; chances are i'll do it. even if it requires me to go out of my way sometimes.
I'm not perfect, but I appreciate myself just the way I am (=
I found it easier to accept myself with all my faults than try and change anything
i'm fine thanx
I'm extremely shy and I'm pretty sure I have social anxiety disorder so that would be a start. I also have a lisp which is probably part of the reason why I'm so shy so I'd like to improve my speech. I could go on and on. I'm a very flawed person. I probably wouldn't change everything though.
i wish i wasn't shy
I would like to be less annoying, not as desperate and think about others more often. Because honestly I can be really selfish and B***ey sometimes.
My crappy attitude ti life Jo.

It sucks hun....
My skin issues...ugh
I'd like to be less tall. I'm 6'4'' tall.
%26gt;perfecto papi says yes.%26gt;!%26gt;!%26gt;%26gt;
I wish i had more cash
you need to talk to me more because I listen too much!
Hi Sweetheart

My Address to somewhere in Canada...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment