Monday, June 6, 2011

Why can't I just change my attitude?

I'm tired of my attitude. My sister even commented on how I have a negative attitude. I know I do and it kinda stung to hear it out loud, even though I know she was just trying to be helpful. I don't have any friends like I used to, I spend my days all alone. Sometimes I enjoy it immensely, but I know deep down I hate being like this. I just feel like I'm on the sidelines. I don't feel ready to even begin to go back out there and just live my life. I'm stuck. I've read so many self help books but I just feel like they are a bunch of bs. I'll never have an epiphany and suddenly my whole life will change before my eyes. Nope. It all started in middle school when I became a loner and spent my days in the library until I graduated from high school. I didn't even go to my graduation. I hated high school so much. I love college, but it's just my attitude that's holding me back. But, I believe you can't really change yourself. I've tried so many times like a fat person who tries a billion different diets and always fails. I'm like that but w/ my attitude. I'm depressing. I know I am. It shows on my face everyday and who wants to talk to someone like that? I don't...



It always goes back to when I got ill when I was in middle school. Everything changed after that. It's been always 4 yrs and I still think about it. I don't want to think about it. I want to be like everyone else and not think about morbid things like that.



Some people come up to me and say like ';I used to be shy like that too'; blah blah. But I never believe them. I think it's like when someone does something stupid and someone says, ';It happens all the time.'; No it doesn't, you're just trying to make them feel better.



I'm sick of feeling like a complete loser. Has anyone ever felt like this and honestly changed their attitude? Anyone?



Anything will help.Why can't I just change my attitude?
You CAN, but you WON'T.



It's a choice, after that it's a matter of intent and will.Why can't I just change my attitude?
Try reading this book on Positive Attitude. It might help you.
tell your self.



i must, i will, i can



you can do it. change your prospective into positive thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment