Monday, June 6, 2011

What do you want to change about yourself or in your life and how could you change this?

Right now I want to change my weight, and I will exercise when I am done being pregnant. As for something I cant change, I wish I was more patient.What do you want to change about yourself or in your life and how could you change this?
uhm im working on having more confidence and being less shy and more relaxed in public.

I just force myself into public and remind myself that no one will be thinking about me or making fun of me becuase the world doesnt revolve around me( and i do know that world doesnt revolve around me i just get worried that people think im weird or whatever)What do you want to change about yourself or in your life and how could you change this?
i would so change my popularity status. im in middle school so you can only imagine how a semi-short girl with short messy hair and glasses who plays the french horn would feel.
I would like to fix some of my past mistakes. Some I have fixed, but some are beyond repair.
  • teach to earn
  • control in html forms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment