Monday, June 6, 2011

Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?

A friend of mine that I really like was complaining about how she can't get a guy, and guys don't think she's pretty, or they just use her, etc. I told her I was there for her if she wanted a nice guy, but I know she doesn't like me and I acknowledged that nice guys typically aren't what girls are looking for. Later I asked her why that is and got the usual answers, they like the challenge, want to change them, etc. So I asked her if that meant that I should be like that and right away she says ';NOOOOO you're nice, don't change yourself.'; I don't get it though. Every girl that tells me I'm nice like it's a good thing would never date me, but then they tell me not to change. Why do they say that? Do they not want me to be happy or something? I'm not good enough for them the way I am, but they tell me not to change. Why? And not to be conceited, but I'm not ugly or anything if you thought that had something to do with it. I'm in college if that helps. And while I've got a lot of answers that say it's because there are so few nice guys in the world anymore, things like this that girls do and say show that they don't want nice guys, so no wonder there are fewer of them. And, seriously, what's the deal with the whole ';you are such a great guy...for someone else';?Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
A lot of girls think guys are personal projects.. they take one and turn them into what they want and then they get boerd and move one to the next one.

Well, i would never tell you that i wouldnt date you because you were nice.. i would date you BECAUSE you are nice and wouldnt try to change it. you will find a girl that will do just that. You should never feel that you have to change for a girl no matter what..

the best kind of guy is a NICE guy. honestly who would want a badass who is a complete ******** to her? obbviously there are plenty of girls out there that are like this, but do you honestly think that these relationships are based on anything other than sex? a lot of girls play hard to get and the only ones who are willing to play cat and mouse are the badasses cuz they know they are gettin some tail at the end of the day - apparentally thats exciting. bu god forbid the nice guy gets the girl... i juts think that its stupid that girls say that they want a nice guy to treat her right and then they get with the badass to mess up the sheets with. dont change, because there ARE girls out there that ACTUALLY want a nice guy like you.

i hope that this helped and i hope that you find that girl that will accept you for being the nice sweet and apparently goodlooking guy that you are :)

~shelbyWhy do girls tell nice guys not to change?
They want you to be there for them when they're 29 and ready to get married.

In the meantime, they'll be sleeping with all the cool $hitheads.
dont change u r nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment