Monday, June 6, 2011

Change???????????

is there anything u would change about yourself???



oddly.. i not want change my orenation ( if it was a choice)



but ummm i would change...the way i think sometimes.. i can kind of mean.. to people



how about u??Change???????????
I wouldn't mind changing my gender AND my orientation. I would love to be a gay man....Change???????????
I would have been born a man. I wouldn't change anything else. Except to maybe be less shy. I tend to be really quite normally.
I would change my body to match my brain. I am a Male 2 Female Transgender. I haven't got to change my body yet, but I will someday.
i would change my intellect, I would LOVE to be smarter :]
physically, nothing..

i am happy with the way i am..
I Would Stay Gay, But Have Already Come Out, And I Would Like To Weigh A Little Less, Other Than That, I Like Me,
I'd like to change the way i feel I'd like to feel love-able %26amp; accepted just the way i am.
I 'd keep being a gay,woman, but I like to change my birth to have my full hearing. I like to know what it feel like to beable to hear without hearing aids.
my race not that i hate it just not attracted and i think id stay a gay boy
the amount of self confidence that lies within me.
I would be the man I am inside. That means I'm attracted to men. So I'd be a gay man.
As everyone, we all have character flaws we’d like to change. One of the traits I’ve always noticed that I’ve had is my tendency to focus on the negative over the positive about myself -- I most definitely would like to change that.
My eyesight and color, and my weight. I'd love 20/20 green eyes, and to be a healthier weight. :D Being better off financially wouldn't hurt, either.



Practical things for the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment