Monday, June 6, 2011

Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?

A friend of mine that I really like was complaining about how she can't get a guy, and guys don't think she's pretty, or they just use her, etc. I told her I was there for her if she wanted a nice guy, but I know she doesn't like me and I acknowledged that nice guys typically aren't what girls are looking for. Later I asked her why that is and got the usual answers, they like the challenge, want to change them, etc. So I asked her if that meant that I should be like that and right away she says ';NOOOOO you're nice, don't change yourself.'; I don't get it though. Every girl that tells me I'm nice like it's a good thing would never date me, but then they tell me not to change. Why do they say that? Do they not want me to be happy or something? I'm not good enough for them the way I am, but they tell me not to change. Why?Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
You obviously treat a woman how they need to be treated; They don't realize it.


Women often go for the bad guys...hoping for a change..


Not all the time that happens.


When she said don't change that's for you to be happy and find the one.


Its not that your not good enough for them..


Its that their not good enough for you.Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
it is odd





answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
you need to treat women like trash. thats what i do and they flock all over me. many angry women will thumbs down me. but they know it and i know it, that that's exactly what theyre attracted to. not some desperate nice guy without a backbone. so yes, you gotta change yourself or youre gonna be miserable
its because you're a great friend to them. they think of you as a friend, and they don't want you to turn into a mean person.
girls don't know what they want.


but girls who go for ';bad boys'; with this dream to ';change'; them is just denying the fact that they don't believe they're good enough for a nice guy when truth is, no one is too good/not good enough for anyone else.
Some girls like a bit challenge at first, but after they get into a relationship with a guy the guy has to be nice. Maybe you just seem to be too nice... I dont know... I think you should be kinda hard to get...once you start a relationship with a girl she will appreciate you and who you are... personally, I like nice guys. I don't like chasing guys that act too hard to get, i like the nice and low profile guys!!! but thats just me... :)
exactly,your only the friend type..sorry bruh but your a girls *****..toughen out..let them knoe you can take control and your not jus some push over
That's because your friend see's you as a friend (for now). You should tell her how you feel. And I don't think that's true how girls likes guys who are mean and challenge. The reason why your friend is like that is because she seems to meet the wrong kind of guys. The guys that would use her and are mean to her. I think your friend is missing out on a great opportunity, which is you. I think you should take her out to dinner or watch a movie. Show her how much you care and yes don't change. There are nice guys out there too =) Good luck!
';Do they not want me to be happy or something?'; ... lol, maybe





Remember ';Deep Thoughts'; with Jack Handey on SNL? Nice guys need to stick around just so girls have something to measure their bad boys against.
they tell nice guys to never change because MOST guys are jerks and it's only every once in a while that they find a nice one.
humm? i would love to go out with a nice guy... well anyway my current motto is do what you want. so if you want to try out being a bad boy or doing things you normally wouldn't go for it. i see no harm in changing just as long as your having fun and enjoying yourself. i used to be uncomfortably shy so i decided to change and i did and now i'm having more fun meeting new people going out more. changing opens your mind to see things in a different way. best of luck.. (don't worry about what people think of you, you are to LIVE and learn)
Cause it's alright being nice. We need more of these ppl in the world. Now I've never been in a relationship before, but when I tell my friends I've never been in a realtionship they say you will as oppose to what a loser, like my drunk monkey is telling me. So don't change unless that is not ur true self and u will find da girl. Also do more activities. When I'm here at home all I think about r girls. But now I'm gonna take go out on fridays and have the best time that I can!
when girls are through being treated like crap what they need a nice guy. if all nice guys changed to bad boys then there'd be no hope for hapiness in a relationship. however don't wait for a girl who's been ';used up'; by bad boys. some girls only like nice guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment