Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change my personality? I hate it.?

I'm too loud. I talk too much. and I'm way to weird. I hate it. I want to be quiet but not too quiet I want to be liked by most people, but i'm not people always talk crap on me to my best friend and sure she defends me but the whole thing is that people are talking crap. My best friend is liked by everyone. I don't want to be like her, i want to be me for sure, but just different than I am now, how do i change that?

Please don't give me some stupid answer on ';you are who you are don't change yourself';How do I change my personality? I hate it.?
It is not an impossible task, especially depending on your age (they younger the better!). But I believe changing or altering your personality is a more complex process. A significant basis of personality is pretty much set at a very young age (usually by 6 yrs. according to current knowledge).



You can start exploring as much as you can find on this subject. Start with identifying what people dislike about you. You may need a good friend that will actually tell you or you need to observe carefully and analyze what your more popular friend does differently than you do. It's a growing and learning, some people get the exposure by example (e.g. parents), others learn it quickly from their environment, yet others may be disadvantaged by their past and constitutional inability to notice the difference. Doesn't mean that they're bad, just that they may more out-side help to see a different perspective!How do I change my personality? I hate it.?
Unless you're paying a ton of cash for a professional answer, don't tell people not to give you stupid answers. ;]



Hun, you're going to change. Whether you want to or not, though maybe not as fast as you'd like. It's called maturing. Things you can do to change the things that people find obnoxious might be to practice holding your tongue and letting others start conversations or plan what you're going to say before you say it so you're not running through a list of phrases and words to accurately explain whatever you're trying to say. Also, a lot of people talk very loudly. It's good to stop and check yourself once in a while. If the person two seats back from you can hear you, you're usually too loud. Just stop once in a while, check, tone it down. It'll become more natural.
Well, people don't really change. BUT, it sounds like you just need to slow your stuff down so you can think before you act. Since you are aware of your behavior and how people tend to react, you can now think about what you're going to do before you do it. I think another part to this is learning to be comfortable with who you are and accepting it. I'm assuming you're not that old, but that's something that just comes with time. I'm not my biggest fan, but I think I've calmed down especially through college. From now on, just be conscientious of what you do and act accordingly.
I'm sorry, but that stupid answer is the only one. There's no way to change your personality on a whim. It can only happen very gradually by external influences.



Besides, weird is good. ';Normal'; is damn boring.
Have talk to other people to see how they perceive you? Maybe you could ask someone to go around school asking other peoples opinion on how they perceive you, that way you know exactly what to work on. You just have to be patient and consistent. YOU CAN DO IT!
Meditate.
its kinda hard to do that..just follow people who are like that..idk im happy with myself, so i wouldn't kno
  • unique last name
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment