Monday, June 6, 2011

I need to change myself for the better, how?

I've always felt like I was on the fringes of my social circle, like I was never completely accepted, y'know?



Sometimes I feel really included and stuff but it just feels like no one likes me. Not a lot of people seem to hang out or have sleepovers as often now that we're in high school, or maybe it just seems that way.

Today, 4 of my close friends are having a sleepover, I wasn't invited. I know it's stupid, but it kind of upset me.



I decided it's time for me to change. Not that many people talk to me, I'm not that fun person that everybody wants to be around. I don't want to be the way I am now anymore. So how do you change yourself? (Make closer friends, not be so shy etc.)I need to change myself for the better, how?
I don't think its about changing yourself, but I think its more about letting yourself show. You must be shy? I think you just need to get out there and meet people. Talk to people in your classes. Join teen groups. Go to school events. Just be outgoing and say hey. Trust me, people will not think your weird. Just be more outgoing. Soon enough, it will come automatically and you won't be nervous or shy.I need to change myself for the better, how?
You wanna change yourself so that your closer friends will like you? Then they are not your friends. A friend is someone who loves you for who you are no matter what, they don't judge you but support you instead. You know who you are, you are yourself and you can improve yourself to be better but you cannot change for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment