Monday, June 6, 2011

Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?

A friend of mine that I really like was complaining about how she can't get a guy, and guys don't think she's pretty, or they just use her, etc. I told her I was there for her if she wanted a nice guy, but I know she doesn't like me and I acknowledged that nice guys typically aren't what girls are looking for. Later I asked her why that is and got the usual answers, they like the challenge, want to change them, etc. So I asked her if that meant that I should be like that and right away she says ';NOOOOO you're nice, don't change yourself.'; I don't get it though. Every girl that tells me I'm nice like it's a good thing would never date me, but then they tell me not to change. Why do they say that? Do they not want me to be happy or something? I'm not good enough for them the way I am, but they tell me not to change. Why? And not to be conceited, but I'm not ugly or anything if you thought that had something to do with it. I'm in college if that helps. And while I've got a lot of answers that say it's because there are so few nice guys in the world anymore, things like this that girls do and say show that they don't want nice guys, so no wonder there are fewer of themWhy do girls tell nice guys not to change?
If a girl knows you are nice but wants to put you on the backburner, please do yourself a favour, write her off your list. Chances are you will never get her and even if you do, you were never her first choice (how does that make you feel?). This would be a match with all the ingredients for infidelity and you’ll be the one cuckolded.





Besides, even if she comes round to you after dating other guys, don’t you feel like you are getting a used car or something? Would you be able to get all those guys she had slept with out of your mind, even if you were married to her, and ESPECIALLY if you were married to her? How about her ex- congratulating you at your wedding, “Hey dude! Congratulations! You lucky man! Trust me, she’s good in bed, I KNOW.”





And for that friend you mentioned here. Save yourself from all the heartache. Trust me, a girl ALWAYS knows when a guy is interested in her. So if she is talking to you about other guys, you can rest assured that in her mind you are a nice guy and a EUNUCH to her. Don’t let her string you along.





Look for a girl who appreciates you, does not have any trait that absolutely turns you off and has at least one trait that you think is nice (nice hair, sweet voice, kindness, nice hands, whatever). Then start dating and live happily ever after.Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
You are welcome.





Your predicament and the fact that female posters in here encourage you to keep the status quo while withholding recrimination for female promiscuity tells us how far we have degenerated from the days when nice men were respected and women were steadfast in modesty and virtue.

Report Abuse



Girls tell nice guys not to change because if they do change they might not change in a better way, then they wouldn't be nice guys anymore.
They don't want a nice guy right now, they want them later... when they are more mature and know what they want. So pretty much you are on hold. %26amp; Don't change because nice guys are rare.
first off stay nice, jerks are no fun :) and secondly they just arent the right girls for you ( or maybe they think your gay? not to be mean but if your feminine it can be taken like that) but dnt change yourself jst to get with someone and maybe ask your friends on a date and then theyll start to like you...you never know
You have asked this question 30 times exactly....
Well, while I notice girls usually go for jerks, there are girls who will go for nice guys as well. Don't change who you are. Eventually, the girls will realize, ';hey, this guy is really great... why didn't I see him sooner?'; and your going to get the girls who were used by the jerks. Don't change who you are. If a girl doesn't like you, for you... then that girl doesn't need to be with you. You get my point?
dont be too nice. its the truth, i know i always tell my very nice guy friends ';dont change'; but deep down, to get a girl really interested you have to NOT be too nice, mix it with some spice, some assertiveness, some fiery confidence, some charm, humor, flirt, and you will be good.


I find guys who always want to spend time or be with me a 'turn off'...


i put guys who re always there for me anytime in a 'friend zone';


I find guys who re not always there 'a challenge'


I find guys who are charming, bold and confident 'ideal and interesting'


I find guys who re NEVER there a turn off





So i hope i helped a bit. goodluck
girls want nice guys to be their friends and want guys who arent mean, but dominant. They want someone who is maadly in love with them, someone who is willing to jump off a building for her. When u r pursuing someone, most times they will try to resist u, but u show them that u r willing to do whatever it takes to get her. of course with out doing.....you know..... BAD things.......trust me u efforts will prevail. They are testing to see how far r u willing to go without giving uop.....hope u find the girl of your dreams
She told you not to change because all girls like nice guys. They want to be able to talk to a guy who understands them and treats them well. They don't want nice guys right now because they want excitement. Once they mature they're going to want a nice guy, and they are going to feel stupid for not dating the nice guys before. I've seen it happen to everyone I know.
Firstly, I want to answer why they don't date you. College girls aren't looking for tue love yet. So they probably don't want 'a nice guy' like you gone to waste. Something like .. saving up for later (not a nice thing to say, I know).


Don't worry about it too much, your time will come :)
if they dont want u to change its because ur friend to them,


theres different kinds of ';nice'; like no girl like a jerk, adn we like the sweet talk and stuff, as long as its not too much-because it gets old. teasing and stuff is cute, even if its like mean sumtimes lol.


girls want a guy who is there for them, and to be able to talk to. dont stop being nice. just dont be tooooo nice.
It does seem like nice guys finish last. Girls are attracted to aggressiveness in the jerks. From an anthropological standpoint, nature built in physical attraction to the the guys who are better at protecting and caring for their mate and offspring. This helps assure the species doesn't die out. So on a wholly subconscious level, that's why girls go for them. If they can use their intellect to override their subconscious attraction, then they will undoubtedly pick a guy like you. If you want more girls attracted to you, you need to upgrade you physical attractiveness by buffing out and dressing to show off the muscles. You can still be a nice guy, but at least give the appearance of being a strong, macho type to suck the little ladies in at first. Won't they have a nice surprise when they find out they got a really good guy?
  • Electric Scooter
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment