Monday, June 6, 2011

Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?

A friend of mine that I really like was complaining about how she can't get a guy, and guys don't think she's pretty, or they just use her, etc. I told her I was there for her if she wanted a nice guy, but I know she doesn't like me and I acknowledged that nice guys typically aren't what girls are looking for. Later I asked her why that is and got the usual answers, they like the challenge, want to change them, etc. So I asked her if that meant that I should be like that and right away she says ';NOOOOO you're nice, don't change yourself.'; I don't get it though. Every girl that tells me I'm nice like it's a good thing would never date me, but then they tell me not to change. Why do they say that? Do they not want me to be happy or something? I'm not good enough for them the way I am, but they tell me not to change. Why?Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
bad boys are addictive. society has told girl and guys that if u don't have that painful feeling in your heart from time to time when they treat u like crap then u were not in love. nice guys r the ones who u can predict and they like the unpredictable. I don't think u should change but u should find a way to be more spontaneous. not in a bad way. like do the romantic stuff that the bad boys dont do and do it with finesse.Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
Thanks

Report Abuse


I only date nice guys. And girls that go for the bad boys are looking for trouble, But the girls that go for the nice ones are smart cause they know how few of them are actually around
i'm in the same problem my friend said the same thing
  • iis web server
  • emo hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment