Monday, June 6, 2011

Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?

A friend of mine that I really like was complaining about how she can't get a guy, and guys don't think she's pretty, or they just use her, etc. I told her I was there for her if she wanted a nice guy, but I know she doesn't like me and I acknowledged that nice guys typically aren't what girls are looking for. Later I asked her why that is and got the usual answers, they like the challenge, want to change them, etc. So I asked her if that meant that I should be like that and right away she says ';NOOOOO you're nice, don't change yourself.'; I don't get it though. Every girl that tells me I'm nice like it's a good thing would never date me, but then they tell me not to change. Why do they say that? Do they not want me to be happy or something? I'm not good enough for them the way I am, but they tell me not to change. Why? And not to be conceited, but I'm not ugly or anything if you thought that had something to do with it. I'm in college if that helpsWhy do girls tell nice guys not to change?
Usually girls go for the gangster douche bag, which I personally hate. They probably think of you as a really good friend and a nice person, so if you changed yourself for a girl they would hate it. Eventually all the girls go for the nice and sweet guy so your time will come :)

And stay the way you are! I think you sound like a pretty cool guy.Why do girls tell nice guys not to change?
You are in the friend zone brother :-)



Girls dont date guys they've put in the friend zone.
Usually the ';nice guy'; is like friend status for some girls, and girls never want them to change. But, nice guys are always good, so the right girl WILL come along, and you really shouldn't change yourself, not all girls like the ';bad boys';
they say that because they do not want to hurt you. or they dont find themselves good enough to date you. feel free to IM me if you want to chat
  • hair straightening
  • if you wonthelottery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment