Monday, June 6, 2011

Are there any online computer programs where you can upload pictures of yourself and change them?

I've been wanting to see how different make-up looks on me but don't wanna spend all the money. So I was wondering if there was a computer program I could use. It would also be cool if I could change other stuff on it to. Send a link please.Are there any online computer programs where you can upload pictures of yourself and change them?
picnik.com is THE BEST site for photo editing. You can't really do the makeup thing, but there still are alot of options to choose from! (There is a drawing tool-- maybe you could use that as a substitute?) You can choose to pay if you want (for more effects) but you can choose not to, and there still are alot of fun things you could do with your photos! You can also directly upload pictures from your Facebook account (if you have one)

I really recommend picnik! Trust me, it won't let you down :)

Hope this helps!

TextgalAre there any online computer programs where you can upload pictures of yourself and change them?
http://allinifo.colors.

A very informative wezbsite, kindlhtt:/z y stay a minute in website and enter you email address for getting your answer.zz

No comments:

Post a Comment