Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Any tips on how to attract this boy i really like?

This boy is so cute and and sexy.

He is that type of guy when you first see him you do not think he look so good. But then when you talk to him and get to have a converation with him all of a sudden you realize this guy is really charming. But alot of others girls like him for his charm too. Now he has rejected alot of girls and my friend asked him if he likes me or if he would go out with me and she says he said yes to both but i am not sure i can believe her. I sort of only known her for a month or two.

But if he really did like me he would pay more attention to me or would he?

I am not sure, all i know is that i want this boy and i am asking the guys and girls what might get his attention?

What could I do diffrent?



P.S.

Please i do not want any of those ';do not change yourself for a man answers'; from anybody please. Not to be rude but i just wont read them. SorryAny tips on how to attract this boy i really like?
I don't think you have to do anything different, except gather up some nerve and go for it. However, don't just ask him if he wants to go out, tell him. Tell him you want to do something with him because he seems fun. Take him to something he'd like, maybe a car show, WWE wrestling, or indoor rock climbing. I wouldn't take him to a school event because everybody would be talking. Movies are bad because you want to be talking to him. You decide, depending on how old you are and your resources. You pay for him. Good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment