Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What would you change about yourself?

I guess i would try to change how i sometimes bail out on committed relationships or screw them up.What would you change about yourself?
More self motivated.

Be more toned up than I am right now.

More talkative.

My eye color %26amp; my voice.



%26lt;3What would you change about yourself?
Being a complete dumdass!
I would get rid of PMS and my husband.



hahaha
My obsession with yahoo...I am determined to hit level 6 by midnight. Last time I answered this many questions in one day yahoo blocked me from answering any more with their 999 sheet
i would change nuthin!

i like the way i am!
I would change my weight and I might as soon as I can really talk myself into it!
I'd love to be more self-motivated, but that could change in the near future because of some things I'm going through. We'll see...
my lip
I've changed oil myself!
I have interchangeable parts...I can do it at will...LMAO!!!
i want to be taller! is hard to be 4';11';.
I wish I could be more assertive.
vices
being a procrastinator.......(did i spell it right?)
I would get rid of my self-consciousness, I need more self-esteem. And yes, a size 4 can have self-esteem issues!
My self defeating attitude about myself.. I drive my own self crazy sometimes!!
I would change my procrastinating ways, and spending habits.
some social skills...I only interact with my immediate contact people, and tend to forget other people, even if we've been through alot together!
I would wanna change the fact that I'm such a ****** %26amp; also my nose. I don't like it for some reason.
I am already trying to change to be more tolerant of rude and obnoxious people. It's really hard to do!
I am very impatient
I wouldn't change myself at all. I would change how other people acted and make them stop acting like that. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and thought about what I was doing and then I wouldn't have done what I did.

( Yes, I did something bad, but not jail bad) So I wouldn't change myself. That is the answer.
Same here...

No comments:

Post a Comment