Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Apparently I'm not very outgoing! How can i be more outgoing?

I know you cant change yourself completely but i want to change a bit. I'm quite shy except to all my closest friends when i go really hyper! I wish i was like that to everyone though. How can i be?? I want to be more outgoing! Tips please! Thanks!Apparently I'm not very outgoing! How can i be more outgoing?
I find it hard to beleive someone with the name ';Simply Perfect'; is at all shy. lol okay.



Just remember, no one is out to get you. If you open your mouth and say your opinion no one is going to have it on their mind for hours, and no one came just to hear you make a fool out of yourself. Do what makes you happy. And have fun!Apparently I'm not very outgoing! How can i be more outgoing?
smoke pot.

makes you calm as a motha f*********.
have a beer...that works for me.



otherwise you just need confidence, so practice makes perfect.
you could have ADD. one of the symptoms is being shy. just open up, introduce yourself to new people, comment random people about things you like on them. idk talk more?
well, if you really want to become outgoing, just do something outrageous a number of times, that way you can get out of your comfort zone.. then you will be use to being the center of attention!
be more social. just a simple ';hi or hello'; can go very far.

join a club, talk more. that will help

also

if you are in school, then join the kids that talk A LOT

you will

soon talk more as well!

if you are an adult, go to work, talk to people.

it's not that hard.

do something to get people attention.


it is not like you can change it right a way, it really takes time. and depend on the job that you work for. i had the same problem like you before, now still shy, but much better. just try to meet more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment