Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What is the role of crictics in your life?

How it impacts your life, is it for good or bad. do you give attention to critics, do you change yourself with critics or you just discard them.What is the role of crictics in your life?
i just disregard them.What is the role of crictics in your life?
Look at the content of the critics. Is it true? sensible? Is it from someone who is a master in the topic/issue? If its ok for me to try and improve myself by using that critics, why not? But if its just trying to pull me down, I don't really bother about it.
I agree with V says. If the criticism is warranted and sensible, it makes sense to look at what you were doing and think about your actions. This does apply even if the criticism was delivered harshly or angrily. I believe that constructive feedback is necessary to amend your wrongs. I learnt this from my current boss, who always gets very impatient with me whenever I do something wrong, and shouts criticism at me, but his words usually make sense.



However, if it is delivered out of mere arrogance or unreasonably, I would disregard it. This is the reason why I wear what I want to wear, believe in what I do believe in, do what I want to do - because the criticism I receive (';You only have two pairs of shoes? Oh my god, are you sure you're female?!';) I don't believe in.



By the way - your picture creeps me out - it looks exactly like a zombie I dreamt about a few days ago. But hey, I'm not criticising you!
it's had mostly a negative effect
Ha Ha you got cricket on your mind dont you mate??

i tend to take too much notice of people who criticise me,,

my hubby says i worry to much about what others will think of me..but that's me,i let people walk all over me and dint say anything yo them..wish i could get the guts to tell them to f**k off....it has made me a very nervose person..i'm sick and tiered of worrying will they likw me? am i good enough? do i give enough love?

oh crap i just worry too much....
  • stay happy and calm
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment