Wednesday, September 21, 2011

If you could what would you change about yourself and your relationship with your mate,no matter how small or?

to complex...... does this interfere with your relationship?If you could what would you change about yourself and your relationship with your mate,no matter how small or?
The way he spends money!If you could what would you change about yourself and your relationship with your mate,no matter how small or?
You can never have too muchk $ so since I wouldn't change a thing. I wish he had more $
Money spending habits. There is no security!
If I could it would be money, so I could take her any place she wanted to go, after 44 yrs of marriage she deserves it.
First, I need to be more assertive and get a backbone. She needs to stop controlling me, and yes it does interfere with our relationship. Second, I wish I could talk to her as a friend sometimes, but I can't because she is too immature, and that also causes problems in our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment