Tuesday, September 13, 2011

GUYS, What Would You Like To Change About Yourself?

Penis size aside, what characteristic do you have that you wish you could change? I wear a 32/34 waist, but have a little 'spare tire' that I just CANNOT seem to rid myself of. Course, people are always telling me it's perfectly fine........it's not like I'm an underwear model........I'm 37 and in pretty good shape.......aside of my tummy. So, that is what I would want to change...



How about you?GUYS, What Would You Like To Change About Yourself?
I would like to be able to build muscle easier, I work very hard, but my body has never really reflected it. I'm 34, 5' 7'; and 135 lbs. I wear a 28 waist, and although I like that, I wear a 36 Short for jackets. Kind of a bummer when a 34 year old can shop in the kids section for t-shirts. But, kind of cool that being small and trendy makes me look like I'm in my early 20s. There's a silver lining to every cloud.GUYS, What Would You Like To Change About Yourself?
I'm the same i want to get rid of the flabby belly. Any kind of Pack would be a bonus but it being flat I would be over the moon! :D
better skin and i dont want dyslexia

Other than that im good oh and a deeper voice
I would gladly settle for the 32/34 waist , but it is many years since I was that size !!
i'll be 38 in august and I'm 177 and my whole life I was the kind of person who could just eat and eat and not gain any weight in that area...I have a tinny one two recently but only I can see as well everybody says the same I can't see it.....I would like to change the fact that I can't except getting older and make the best of it
im 5' 8 in height, i would like to be 6 feet. however, im only 16, but both my parents are pretty short... sooo...i guess all hopes lost for me
well let me see ! i would like to have a full head of hair but that,s ok if i,am bald and i wish i did,nt have to take medication pills. other then that i guess i,am happy with what i have. besides a lot of that comes with age.
I'd like to change my Entire Life... To be like someone else
My weight
If I could change something, I'd make my upper body more 'masculine' (it doesn't mean that I have boobs now:D:D)...my shoulders are not wide enough (aren't much wider than my hip -- and I'm kind of thin), my chest looks like a 12 yo boys's one and my arms are very, very thin.

Since I danced for 15 years, I'm satisfied with my legs but sometimes when I watch myself in ther mirror I say that my upper body is 'disastrous'.
the size of my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment