Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How often do you fail.......?

in some of your relations because of your rude behavior...Have you tried to change yourselfHow often do you fail.......?
Rudeness is learned behavior - it is the something that is passed on kids through generations - you cant change it. The same is the selfish proud.The only thing is to admit it and fight it daily unless you can cut off your root - can you? a lot of people ruined their relationship because they could not or better they did not want.Keeping that destructive track was more important than any of their relationships - or maybe it is the track itself that did not let them to quit. It is so difficult to start stamping the sweetness because it seems not to be true. And I was rude as the response to the rudeness even when I knew it was just fear that was rude. I did not forgive and I did not want to be forgiven - I did not try to change, who knows where the truth is - for me the sweetens was false and the rudeness true although unbearable.How often do you fail.......?
never rude. It's just not the way to go.
Never rude!
I accept i cannot change what wavelength the other person is on but i can change what wavelength i am on. So by seeking to understand the person i am communicating with, i try to adjust my speech and behaviour to them. This way i neither offend them nor expect them to be something they are not.



It is by seeking that ';unity in diversity'; we are capable of bonding and helping others no matter how different they are. So to me learning to swear and be offensive was like learning another language to better communicate with those who live around me.



_()_
No I麓m sweet.
once..and really regret it..i wish i cud turn back time..
very rarely..in friendship with some friends (whose behavior is intolerable)

yeah i've tried to improve myself.. and now i've improved also

now i've less fight ..and i do cooperate with others!!

now am becoming sensible
My dear Banjaran....



Well...I'm never ';rude';....I might be ';too outspoken';...too direct...very straight forward....sometimes a bit ';blunt'; because I am ';brutally'; honest....and people usually don't appreciate to be confronted by the TRUTH....some people can't accept criticism....But: that's their deficit.....



So far I've NOT ';failed'; in any relationship because the people who KNOW me....accept and appreciate my direct and straight forward way and respect me for not being a ';back-stabber';...or someone ';who smiles into your face and talks behind your back'; ! I don't care for such people, who can't tell me to my face what they ';think about me'; and ';go behind my back';....Send you my best wishes...Enjoy the week-end***
I am not rude but hot tempered, though I do not lose temper often. Sometimes, if I am angry on someone wrongfully and I realize it later on, I do apologize on my own. When that happens, I do not become angry on anyone for long time even if the other person's behaviour required me to be angry. With advancing age, I have been changing at a slow pace. Your question forces to do self-introspection.
Dear Banjaran! I have never rude behaved with any one. I believe in God and meet politely with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment