Wednesday, September 21, 2011

If you had the chance to change something about yourself, what would it be?

If you like the way who you are, that's great! I would want to change how I can talk to people correctly and not giving them a bad impression of myself. I do this when I'm trying to make new friends %26gt;.%26lt;If you had the chance to change something about yourself, what would it be?
To be the girlie girl my old crush likes...oh well. I'm over him now! If he can't take me, time to bring out the bikini to his neighborhood pool and show him what he can't have anymore!! XD!!!If you had the chance to change something about yourself, what would it be?
I'd like to be more confident. I feel like I'm too afraid to ask things I should be sometimes and a little too much of a push-over.
I would change my metabolism. I'd turn it on to a higher setting.
I'd like to be like those people who can walk into any social situation and start talking to people..
Physically, I'd change my feet, they are just weird looking! But I'd also like to be more confident.
i would change the fact that i am a push over. i can never say no to any one
Physically: I'd like to be taller and have better skin and a more normal sized feet (mine are too small.)



Personality-wise: I like the way I am but I would like to be a stronger Christian.
Less procrastination.....
I am a control freak and I would like to just relax and let someone else take control and not freak out when they don't do it exact;y as I would (which is the only right way) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment