Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What do you hope changes about yourself as you get older?

Years from now, when you're old and wrinkled, how will you feel about the way you were now? What do you hope will have changed about you by that time?



Me, I hope I learn to be more responsible and put my needs before my wants. And I hope to be able to show people my feelings more, because expressing emotions makes me uncomfortable at times. And I hope I finally grow up and stop caring about things that don't matter.



You?What do you hope changes about yourself as you get older?
I hope to be more forgiving and kind to myself. I've been working so hard since I graduated, even to the point of death - I'm serious - and I hope that phase of my life will never repeat. I've learned my lesson. :)



I hope to balance better my work and other more important aspects of my life (obviously a workaholic).What do you hope changes about yourself as you get older?
I'm probably going to look back and regret working so much, but I have no choice. I've decided to take time off this summer and travel, so I hope that changes my outlook on things a bit. I hope to find out what I want to do with my future. I'm 20 and still have no clue as to what I want to do :/
I already experience regrets, isn't that enuf?
I am old %26amp; wrinkled (60's). I hope to lose weight and improve my health as I get older.
You pretty much covered it all.
Nothing...health is my number one priority and I want to stay healthy forever.
  • benefits of using
  • listview bug
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment