Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do you want to be a better person?

Have you ever just not been happy with who you are?



How would you change yourself (personality, and otherwise)?Do you want to be a better person?
I'm never happy with who I am. I'm tired of being myself and living my life. I'm unhappy most of the time.



If I could change myself, I would:



- Be happier.



- Be one of the funny kids. I mean, one of those kids who's really nice and awesome, and they're not afraid to act silly in front of the class. One of those funny, outgoing people that teachers like, not get annoyed by.



- Be thin and in really good shape.



- Be able to do various martial arts. LOL The people who are really good at it seem to be in awesome shape and are really flexible and strong, and stuff. XD



- Be attractive.



- Be at least half Asian.



- Be taller. I'm about 5'6 right now, but I'd like to be a bit taller.



- Have an attractive, unique style.



- Have awesome hair.



- Be really intelligent.



- Believe in an afterlife of some sort. I've mad up this ideal afterlife in my mind, but I don't want to have to explain it all.



- Not have a mental illness or tendency to become depressed.



- Not be afraid to go crazy and live life like crazy. LOLDo you want to be a better person?
Pshh, I'm the best I can be.
yes i actually decided to last year around this time. and i mean im definitely no perfect person, but i do like who i am now and i dont really want to change myself.
I'm starting to change things. I am planning to get help for my mental disorders and then devote a lot of my money into helping animal shelters and people in un-fair prison systems.



I have now realized that life is what you make it and the reason for life is to try and make the world a better place; so that is what I am going to start doing.
Yeah, definitely. I've never been truly with who I am. If I could, I would love to change my personality. I tend to be really bitchy and annoying, I complain a lot, etc. I hate that about myself. Plus I'm really shy and depressed all of the time.



And I know this sounds really shallow, but I'd love to change the way I look. I think I'm so ugly and I hate it :(
Yes, I'm currently unhappy with myself now.



To start off, I'm a huge procrastinator, I think my personality is awesome, I'm outgoing, loving caring etc. But I can be a total smart a** I won't lie. I'm b*tchy at times. Oh and I'm depressed so yeah I'd like to change those things.
I wish I was good at sports, or at least played sports, or actually cared about sports. I don't know why it bugs me so much though, I'm good at other things so my lack of athletic skills shouldn't bother me, right?

This has just been on my mind for some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment