Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What are people's reactions to change (in yourself)?

I used to be shy and have very low self-esteem.



But I've been talking to myself to a while and I realized that I really had no reason to feel so bad about myself.



Now, when I was in that bad phase, people thought I was conceited and simply not approachable... But honestly, I resolved to change myself. It wasn't that I purposely wanted to seem conceited or does not like to talk much. It was just that I had low self-confidence and couldn't bring myself to act natural...



If people notice a difference in me, would they want to become friends with me again?



Again, nothing I did or the way I acted was ever intentional. It was just me and my low self confidence...



How would people react? How would they remember the old me?



What if the change was within a summer? (This is my situation now. I have been thinking about this and have resolved to be more confident.)What are people's reactions to change (in yourself)?
Sweet. Big hugs to you. Change for yourself not for others. If you change for others then you are trying to please and will look for confidence from outside yourself. Look within. People notice change in others over time. Some people might not like it as they prefer people the old way because it's safe for them. It's impossible to please everyone so you must just please yourself. When you do this, the right people will enter your life and love you for you. Don't pretend to be something you are not because it only lasts a short while. Change is hard. Rememer, it takes two people to have a friendship or a relationship so both people must compromise and adapt. They are as responsible as you for the success or failure of a connection. I had this too. I thought I knew what people were thinking, but really I got it all wrong. Build up your confidence for you and the rest will come.
  • for hair loss prevention
  • delegates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment