Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Be fake and liked or be real and hated?

Let's say you're really sad and angry at the world...

And you care about yourself a lot,

but deep inside you care about everyone else too (mostly friends and family) but just can't change yourself?

Will you just *act* happy all the time?

Or show your sadness and isolate yourself until you're better so you don't have to hurt anyone along the way...



Thing is, either way you hurt a loved one

by isolating yourself and if not, by getting angry at them.



So, how DO you fake it?

(this is kind of like a two part question)Be fake and liked or be real and hated?
Real and hated......Be fake and liked or be real and hated?
Fake
Real.
Be real and screw them if they can't take it. Look, it is not human to be happy ALL the time, and the people you know have to know and accept EVERY facet of you, not just the ones you like. We all have bad days, and real friends will have to know and understand that is just the way it is.
BE REAL AND HATED!



I GOTTA STAY TRUE TO MYSELF. ALWAYS. I hate fakes!



I love this quote

';If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.';
Real and hated. I always isolate myself from people. Sometimes I love to be hated. Strange.

I also find loneliness to be comforting.



Sometimes I fake being ';okay';, but I become more content as the day progresses anyway. Nothing really hurts me for a long period of time.
real and hated:)

frankly,u should not care about the world and people who don't have any other work except hurting u! they r totally wrong in doing so! hence,u should not care and think abt them!

and if ur friends and family behave in the same manner with u,then just fake around with them(u should never feel and be isolated).don't hurt anyone.ur family and friends will surely understand u oneday!just don't lose hopes:)and definately,the world will realize their mistake and u'll see the good days:)

be proud of urself and be happy:)love urself and ur lyf:)

No comments:

Post a Comment