Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Changing Your Personality?

I know I am sound like an idiot but I want to be numb. I don't want to feel sad,happy, or anything. I want to be a stronger personality. I don't want to cry. I want to forget everything that has happened. I want to be less dramatic. I am fine with who I am now but for some reason it seems like i can't do anything right. i know it's awful to be a perfectionist. But to have no feelings to me would be perfect. it seems like i am happy at the wrong times. I am cry too damn much. I know it's impossible to be perfect but that concept has not truly sinked in my head. Well i guess i am caring too much what people think of me. But shouldn't everyone care about what people think to an extent. How are you to change yourself without criticism? Any advice, tips, comments, etc.Changing Your Personality?
I know exactly what you mean as I am in that horrible state now. and recovering.I am now trying to be more optimistic and appreciative of all the good things in life as they are what is important.Dwelling on the bad things will make you feel bad and bets are you will feel to depressed to think about the good things and miss them.Being a happier person makes you more confident and can have humongous benefits.Good Luck!Changing Your Personality?
the fact is you can not change your personality. you will always be a weird crybaby. unless you are younger than 10 there is no way to change. or you can kill yourself. thats an easy way to make yourself numb.
yeah you are worrying about it too much ........... get focused on the way you want to come a cross to people and listen and learn how to do it .... but its got to come from the heart..... honesty compassion...... .. and peace
experience makes you a stronger person. i used to be what i consider a weakling but i'm a much stronger person than what i used to be. i've been idolised by many friends to be perfect and that they want to be more like me. flattering but truth is, i know i'm not!! no one is perfect and you have to come to terms with that.



you can change yourself by writing a list of strengths and weaknesses and challenge all your weaknesses by putting yourself out of your comfort zone. this is what i do to improve myself.



i wanted to lose weight so i put myself on a strict training/diet regime. i wanted to be more outgoing so i go out when all i want to do is stay in!! i hate it but i know that in doing so, i will be a better person. you have to realise it won't be instant but if you dedicate yourself to those rules you set yourself, then you'll change into the person you'll want to be.



good luck.
You can change your personality, but it takes years, and you would have to change everything about yourself. I don't think that it would do anything to change your situation however. The bad will still be bad and the good will still be good. I have felt like this before, but I learned that some things are just meant to be and some are not. I try not to take things so seriously and just let myself feel what i want to feel. It is never wrong to be happy, or sad, it is wrong however to never feel anything at all.

You cant really do anything in this world without criticism from someone, it sounds like you might be a little more worried about how other people interpret your emotions than how you interpret them. Don't worry so much, just let yourself feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment