Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do guys rate girls?

I know that this is a ';shallow'; question but I could really use a guys opinion so I know how I should look (No pervertedness please). And please dont say ';You fine and should be comfortable with your self'; or ';Dont change yourself'; or anything of the sort. I really want a male opinion on whats attractive (physically on a scale of 1-10) Thanks! Oh and Feel free to add detail!How do guys rate girls?
me and my friends have a 'rating system' lol. its semi serious.



I call it the face to *** to boobs ratio.

Sounds more shallow then the question... ill explain even though its obvious.



A person can be attratctive if they have a nice body and a nice face. If they have a bad face but a nice body then they are still knda attractive. If they have a nice face but not a nice body then they dont really score well.



I shoulod have really included the personality in the ratio, as if you spend a long enough time with some ne whos funny and interesting they become attractive anyway...



But yea... face to *** to boobs to personality ratio.



haha... you dont have to have everything to be attractive.



The personality bit only works if you know the girl though, if its a stranger then only the first three ratios apply lol



Sorry if this is offensive or unhelpful, its not 100% serious though. Im not that heartless :D:D:D:DHow do guys rate girls?
See, I just want to clear something up. Not all guys just go by looks. A lot of us are attracted to what is inside.



But what I find attractive is a nice personality, someone who is willing to try something new, pretty much down to earth. Physically, I like girls with darkish hair with blonde highlights, takes care of themselves, not too much makeup, not always going in their purse at school to do their makeup, breast size that is average, nice clothing (i.e. Hollister, Aeropostale, American Eagle, etc) and Smells nice! The girl has to be shorter then me though. Someone who is not on the heavy side but isn't a stick. I prefer a girl who worksout.



So that's pretty much it. Hopefully this answers your question.
ok so its a scale of 1 - 10



those 10 points are broken down into 4 categories.



Face (4)



boobs (3)



A ss (2)



weight (1)



So say a girl has an amazing face, She gets 4 points

Big boobies, she gets 3 more points

a terrible a ss.... she gets 0 points

and is a good weight size.... .5

Together, she is about a 7.5 give or take.
Face is #1, but there is some women that are not that pretty but are sexy. It is very important to dress nice, classy, be clean and be confident. Nice body does help, but so long as you take care of yourself and than again every man has different taste. I like women with a little meat.
wow...I'm a girl...but i am guessing...

big boobs

big booty

skinny

pretty

shorter than them

dressing like a slut...

to them, it's like a 10....but to me it's like a .00000009

I hate preps...they annoy me...there aren't any at my school :D

it's ghetto :(
Okay...LOOKS don't REALLY matter...You don;t want an ugly girlfriend soo looks you should be at least 5/10



You have to talk nicely and when you talk the guy has to get lost in what the girl is saying. The girl cannot swear or think she is toooo kool sooo yea...that for me i dont know other peoples opinion
Ok, Im a male and this is what we LOVE



We love nice REAL boobs,

A good butt

A nice personality ( for true lovers )

A cute and hot girl



But becareful, some dudes are assholes that will want to use you, so choose your mate wisely.
I rate a girl on a scale of 1-10

*NOTE this is not perverted its how we rate*

1. Personalty ( Most Important One )

2. Eyes ( second )

3. Figure ( third )

4. Breast size ( forth )

5. But Size ( Fifth )
We usually rate them on a scale of one to ten. Based on their hairstyles, walk, facial features, and breast size:) No, seriously.

There was an old lady who got a 14 but we were just joking.
The girls personality 8/10

Her face and hair 6/10

Figure 5/10

';chest'; 410





thats the importance i put on each aspect of a lady i deem important.
all men are different but me myself....

i like legs and a butt a nice toned curved butt with long legs makes me go crazy.

also i have a thing for eyes. every girl that i have ever liked has nice eyes
Eyes, hair, body.

Biggest thing though...personality!



It doesn't matter how beautiful a girl is, if she's a b**ch, its over.
Ummm... really?



Nice smile

Pretty eyes

Shorter than me

A decent hairstyle always makes someone look better - not overly important.



-- Come down to it, I don麓t rate people based on looks but if I had to, I'd base it on the above.
A lot of guys rate girls and ladies on the looks.

I never rate any girls, unless i know their personality.
if they are hot and if they like are soiled or preppy and think the worlds revolves only around them
you need to present what you are confident about (cleavage, legs, hair...) be strong
post pics... then i will talk
guys r gay

No comments:

Post a Comment