Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Guys-do you find yourself changing your behavior around your crush (when she could be watching)?

being nicer, being naturally happier, joking around, showing off, doing anything to look good in her eyes?



Do you also act differently towards her than other girls? if so, how?Guys-do you find yourself changing your behavior around your crush (when she could be watching)?
I wouldn't say I change or act DIFFERENT, I just maybe loosen up a bit or whatever, but I am who I am and I don't really change to impress.



But of course my attitude changes...I get a helluva lot happier when I'm around Her! =]



Answer mine please!?--%26gt; http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;Guys-do you find yourself changing your behavior around your crush (when she could be watching)?
No, I do not.
yes



no
well ya. Doesn't everyone? We shouldn't but we do....
don't have a crush
Being around my ';crush'; makes me feel happy altogether. But when I'm not around her it's like the worlds ending, sadness.
Yeah. If she's my girlfriend of course I wouldn't treat her like other girls. I wouldn't talk to my gf like I do with other girls. I'd give her special hugs that are only for her(Kisses included). Also, yeah I would be much kinder around her if that answers your question.
well...we do..but u got the reason wrong...it is not to look good in ur eyes...it is coz u have a strong effect on us..so we no longer in full control of our actions...my boss is my wife's friend...she told her once that i am the complete oppiste when shez not arround :D
yea defiantly, i do it all the time i think i do it cus i want her to like me a lot more than i like her



please help me http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
I watch what I say because some of the stuff I say is pretty Radical.
Yes, I constantly find myself getting nervous when I see a crush. I usually just decide ';You know what? Lets just go for it!'; and then walk up extremely confident. And yes I do treat them different. I will look them directly in the eyes, compliment them alot and ask them to go places.
well for me i always try to treat her really good and when were aroound freind i guess you can say i act different but thats to show off..idk why but its never to bad to where i make her feel like crap..also with other girls i just act like a friend cause i already have a girl
rarely do i but its common for people to reguraly somtimes unitensionaly
yea i act normal but mostly why if shes gonna love how you are if not she dosent really love you
around girls i have crushes on i try to act normal for once

i try to be as nice and mature as possible and joke around to (i joke around a lot wit ppl its a habit of mine) cause i will get real nervous around my crush and i don'tknowo what else to do.

when im around my friends who are girls we talk **** to each other and joke around alday.

when im around a girl i don't know illjusts try and become friends.

when im with my guy friends if my crush were to hear our conversations she would probably think im just another ahole guy and would never wanna go on a date with me

No comments:

Post a Comment