Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What is one thing you would like to change about yourself before your baby is born?

I was thinking about this today! I think that I should work on my anger management skills. I mean like someone makes me mad and I go from 0 to 100 in seconds! I would never act like this 2 her but I don't want her to have the crazy mom! lol My husband is so mellow and I am the total opposite! So I am going to try and work on my bad behaviors! I mean when someone crosses me its like watch out! And thats not what kind of mom I want to be and I don't want my daughter to grow up like that! How about you guys?!??!!??! Anything you want to change b4 the big day?!What is one thing you would like to change about yourself before your baby is born?
what a great question.



oh hun i could never imagine u being angry, ur always so sweet.lol.



i have a few things: (lol....)



i am lazy.... i will admit, billy does everything for me, i must be more motivated to do things



i swear like a hairy arsed navie lol



im very scared of spiders and bits in water, i dnt want to pass on my fears



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat is one thing you would like to change about yourself before your baby is born?
I want to have more patients. I have a 3 year old and I'm due in 5 weeks. I get really frustrated with my son and I don't want to get frustrated with them both
Swearing! I cuss like a damn sailor! lol! I don't want my kid to be sent home one day because he or she picked up my bad habit.
hehe! As soon as i found out i was pregnant i had 8 months to seriously change the way i react to my anger! :) I think i did a good job. and getting pregnant and having a child automatically changes who you are and how you react to things and do things!
My procrastination! I always wait till last minute to do things and I need to stop before my son gets here.
I would love to work on being more patient. I know that i would never get mad at my daughter for something like not going to bed when it is 4 in the morning but i know that i can be snappy at her dad and i don't want to be like that to him with her seeing.
My patientce.. I'm 18 weeks with my first (girl)... I'm not very patient, and it is something I'm working on.
Build up my savings account. I know how it sounds, but with kids you never know what will happen and I want to at least be somewhat prepared for the unexpected.
This might sound kind of vain, but it's not. I've been meaning to lose some weight and get my body into shape. I'd rather do that now than after a baby when it's harder to lose it and harder to find the time.

I'm not pregnant though, so maybe I should start now. :)
Sounds strange but I would like to look out for ME a bit more - concentrate on my wish list for MYSELF for when Bub is born.



I always spread myself too thin and am a bit of a worrier and being pregnant with my little miracle and taking less time at work and such has made me realise that I can do more for myself, so I have been thinking of how that can benifit me and baby when he/she is born.



Like taking walks for example. I LOVE to take walks and will do so with Bub now to the park and read maybe. And at the same time my goal is to loose the little chunk of weight I have put on over the years since meeting my husband. I am very excited actually as I live in Australia where our heat comes at the start of November and stays hot to the end of March so Bub is born in November and I realised that I can ENJOY myself with Bub and concentrate on a few of my goals with being a proud Mum in the mix. I am VERY excited actually.



Not sure if this answered your question but pretty much my answer is ';get out and smell the roses'; more. And though I FEEL it now, it will happen more after Bub is born!



Leigh agrees with me on this!



Good luck with your changes! I have never had a temper (both of us are pretty mellow) so I can see how that would be a big challenge. Good luck......
Actually this is funny, because a few days after I found out I was pregnant I was so tired that I didn't want to do anything, which doesn't help when you're somewhat lazy in the first place. So my goal is to get Un-lazy. Haha.
I'd have to say my potty mouth! lol. It's not THAT bad, but still like someone else said I don't want my kids to pick up on the bad words and start repeating them. I need to get started now, I throw random cusswords into my storys or sentences without even thinking about it most of the time so it'll probably take me a while to drop the bad habit I got. Good Luck!
i got ya on that, ive been thinking about that too. idk i am very overemotional at times, i could use to be a bit more patient, and could use to watch my mouth a bit more ( i think im worse at work then anywhere else though). so i have many different things, but i think some of its just my hormones and ill be fine, so my dr and husband keep telling me.
If i could cahnge one thing it would be to try and not be sooo sensitive about everything i take every little thing to heart and most of the time theres nothing to even worry about! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment