Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I want to be healthier but how?

I may be 15 years old going on 16, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be concerned about my weight. I want to be HEALTHY. So, don't get all ';You shouldn't be so concerned with the way you look. Don't you change yourself for someone else';. I'd like some advice on what I should pack myself for lunch and what not. I'm not a big sports fan but I am willing to do stuff like crunches, you know? I'm trying to buy a skateboard right now. I want to pick up that sport. Give me lots advice! I'd love it! :]I want to be healthier but how?
Exercise or talk a brisk walk for at least 30 minutes per day. Eat 6 small meals per day and focus on vegetables, fish and chicken (without the skin).



Don't deprive yourself of your favorite foods so you will not ';pig-out'; once you take them again but remember to do everything in moderation. Better yet, take a glass or 2 of water before eating. In that way, you already feel half full.I want to be healthier but how?
Eating, try not to eat it if it comes in a packet. Learn how to cook with natural ingredients. You can use those Peta pockets to stuff them with whatever, salad, meat you like. Exercise, walking briskly or running for 30 minutes 3 to 5 times a week will definitely slim you down, tone muscles, and burn fat. You got to get your heart rate up, you will have to look that up on the internet for the formulea and other advise. Best of luck. Chow
Start looking at labels on stuff you eat. Try to avoid fats and lots of sugar and calories. Eat food that you know is healthy, like fruits and vegetables. Try to be active but have fun with it too. Play sports with friends or go for walks.
Almost any raw fruits and vegatables are excellent. Add some nuts, bread, orange juice. Tuna sandwiches are good. You sound like a very smart hippie. Get some protective gear with that skateboard, like wrist, knee protectors and helmet..
Eat a sandwhich, small bag of chips and a juice. Simple and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment