Wednesday, September 21, 2011

If you could change the world what would you do?

I only have 1000 characters to ask this question so

I have to be careful. YA is a powerful media for speaking

to many people. I hope you share this question with

as many as you know.



I know some will take this question lightly. That is ok.

I know how hard it is to change.



It does not matter,



what race you are

what religion you are

what politics you are

what economics you are

what age you are

what gender you are



Are you willing to make a positive change for all of us?



I have seen the light of 1000 stars but none so bright as

the light within!!!



In order to make a change that is better for all of

us you will have make a change within yourself!!!



I know it will be hard. But it is the only way!!!



If you are interested in this matter you can email me.

I have some ideas that I think will help all of us.



Gratefully and Respectfully to all of you.



You may know me as wbriii13 and you may know I

have tried my best to help many if not all.If you could change the world what would you do?
i'm gonna make this world very peaceful. no more suffering, violence, and evil.If you could change the world what would you do?
to me a positive change would be to end peace keeping attempts. i know it sounds wack but think about it, we invade other countries trying to solve their problems but the outcome is more death than there was meant to be. i have had two family members deployed to Iraq for peace keeping and they were killed when they could have been in their home land with their families. I think it is very foolish for us to be getting in the middle of things because when we are targeted i highly doubt Iraq and them will send peace keepers over to us!
I would end all religion , which I think is the cause of of most of the worlds problems
Get rid of the Liberals , Organized Religion,
I would get rid of all the illegal drugs and drug dealers. I would allow pray in public schools. I would allow creationism and abstiece be taught in public schools. I would allow people to call Christmas Christmas in every business and public place. I would make it easier for illegal aliens to become citzens of the US. I would bring home all of our troops home from Iraq today right now. I would remove all flith from the tv and radio.
well, I'd enslave everyone, conqor the solar system, then the galaxy. After wards, I'd conqor the universe then the, if it exists, the multi-verse! Of couse, I'd clone myself so my legacy will live on for eternity!



Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha?br>


%26gt;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment